Crosswinds Motel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
ComfortInn
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$281
$260
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$278
Official Hotel
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$109
$106
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$99
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Well, this is not a Motel! Actually I must say it's a 4 stars Hotel! My room was clean, tidy and comfy! Rita the owner is so sweet! I got there late like 11 pm, she helped me, she gave me a nice rate and she accomodates me in a great room! The day after she gave me a lift to another hotel, only because she was fully booked! Other wise I would have stayed there! Rita is such a great person! Lovely! An outstanding American woman! Thanks again! I highly recomend to stay there! The Motel is in the city center, few steps from the beach! Get there! Trust Me!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank dave19764
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Came for an overnight to sample the beers at Dogfish Head. Hotel is two doors down. I wasn't really expecting much but Wow what a place. The manager was a great help, directed me to coupons for a free glass at Dogfish). Room was immaculate. Decor was nice, Keurig coffee maker in the room. We were literally only 25 steps from Dogfish Head. If you are in Rehobeth beach and don't stay here you are wasting your money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank LongbowHunter64
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just stayed at the Crosswinds Motel again for the second year in a row over Labor Day. This motel is very clean with a staff that is friendly and accommodating and an owner (the wonderful Rita) who truly appreciates your business. The Crosswinds location Is accessible to all things Rehoboth so book some overnights and enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here back in June and I was so pleasantly surprised. This place does not feel like a motel. The rooms are newly updated, clean and modern. It is a short walk to the boardwalk and very close to some great restaurants- Pig and Fish and Dogfish head. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Suzbar
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute trip to Rehoboth Beach July 7-9, 2013. I came across Crosswinds Motel after searching the internet for 5 hours trying to find a reasonably priced, clean, nice-looking place to stay. The reviews I read about it were spot on. The motel is very clean, modern, and has an excellent location. It took us about 10 minutes to walk from the motel to the boardwalk. It's on the main road in Rehoboth and is mixed in with all the great restaurants in the area. One of our favorite things about the location of the motel is that only one restaurant stands between you and Dogfish Head! The staff at Crosswinds is very friendly. They offer a AAA discount so be sure to ask about it to save a few more dollars. We'll definitely be staying at Crosswinds when we visit again!

Room Tip: There are two levels of rooms at Crosswinds. We stayed on the upper level in a room with 2 double beds (that's all that was left since we booked last minute). We didn't have any problems with noise from the main road or being so close to Dogfish Head.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple