WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Rome, Italy
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Well, this is not a Motel! Actually I must say it's a 4 stars Hotel! My room was clean, tidy and comfy! Rita the owner is so sweet! I got there late like 11 pm, she helped me, she gave me a nice rate and she accomodates me in a great room! The day after she gave me a lift to another hotel, only because she was fully booked! Other wise I would have stayed there! Rita is such a great person! Lovely! An outstanding American woman! Thanks again! I highly recomend to stay there! The Motel is in the city center, few steps from the beach! Get there! Trust Me!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank dave19764

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Poquoson, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Came for an overnight to sample the beers at Dogfish Head. Hotel is two doors down. I wasn't really expecting much but Wow what a place. The manager was a great help, directed me to coupons for a free glass at Dogfish). Room was immaculate. Decor was nice, Keurig coffee maker in the room. We were literally only 25 steps from Dogfish Head. If you are in Rehobeth beach and don't stay here you are wasting your money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank LongbowHunter64
Frederick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just stayed at the Crosswinds Motel again for the second year in a row over Labor Day. This motel is very clean with a staff that is friendly and accommodating and an owner (the wonderful Rita) who truly appreciates your business. The Crosswinds location Is accessible to all things Rehoboth so book some overnights and enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Debbie R
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here back in June and I was so pleasantly surprised. This place does not feel like a motel. The rooms are newly updated, clean and modern. It is a short walk to the boardwalk and very close to some great restaurants- Pig and Fish and Dogfish head. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed June 2013
5 Thank Suzbar
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute trip to Rehoboth Beach July 7-9, 2013. I came across Crosswinds Motel after searching the internet for 5 hours trying to find a reasonably priced, clean, nice-looking place to stay. The reviews I read about it were spot on. The motel is very clean, modern, and has an excellent location. It took us about 10 minutes to walk from the motel to the boardwalk. It's on the main road in Rehoboth and is mixed in with all the great restaurants in the area. One of our favorite things about the location of the motel is that only one restaurant stands between you and Dogfish Head! The staff at Crosswinds is very friendly. They offer a AAA discount so be sure to ask about it to save a few more dollars. We'll definitely be staying at Crosswinds when we visit again!

Room Tip: There are two levels of rooms at Crosswinds. We stayed on the upper level in a room with 2 double b...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jennifer R
Fallston, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

AS soon as we walked in to check we were greeted by the wonderful Rita. She is amazing. She saw to all of our needs for our 2 day stay. The room was exceptionally clean It was modern, and extremely comfortable. The beds were like the upgraded beds you get in the more upscale resorts. There was a Kurig pot in the room, as well as spa quality things to use in the bathroom. I was highly impressed and we will make this our go to place while at the beach.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lori A
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have stayed at most of the in-town hotels over the years and this is my favorite. Sure, you can spend more money for a place with wine and cheese and pool, but I find that I miss the wine hour or the pool is filled with screaming kids. Rather save the money and spend it on a nice meal in town or stay an extra night. Would call for reservations and they usually ask if there is a discount they can give you (AARP, teacher, etc). I like that housekeeping does not knock on your door and bother you in the morning, yet the rooms are cleaned on the early side of the day and are done well. Seems to be a large number of returning guests each year, many who prefer pre July or post labor day when the rates are an even better bargain. Queen rooms are nicer than the doubles and go faster.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
#1 of 28 in Rehoboth Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,446 reviews
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehobot...
#14 of 28 in Rehoboth Beach

Been to Crosswinds Motel? Share your experiences!