Crosswinds Motel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$216
$209
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$299
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$268
$264
$256
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$224
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
Reviewed August 6, 2013

AS soon as we walked in to check we were greeted by the wonderful Rita. She is amazing. She saw to all of our needs for our 2 day stay. The room was exceptionally clean It was modern, and extremely comfortable. The beds were like the upgraded beds you get in the more upscale resorts. There was a Kurig pot in the room, as well as spa quality things to use in the bathroom. I was highly impressed and we will make this our go to place while at the beach.

4  Thank Lori A
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have stayed at most of the in-town hotels over the years and this is my favorite. Sure, you can spend more money for a place with wine and cheese and pool, but I find that I miss the wine hour or the pool is filled with screaming kids. Rather save the money and spend it on a nice meal in town or stay an extra night. Would call for reservations and they usually ask if there is a discount they can give you (AARP, teacher, etc). I like that housekeeping does not knock on your door and bother you in the morning, yet the rooms are cleaned on the early side of the day and are done well. Seems to be a large number of returning guests each year, many who prefer pre July or post labor day when the rates are an even better bargain. Queen rooms are nicer than the doubles and go faster.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank John C
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at Crosswinds Motel, the room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. The walk to the beach was about 15 minutes, but if you don't have small children and a ton of stuff to lug to the beach it isn't too bad. The best part of about this place is that it is next door to the Dogfish Head Pub, the whole reason for our trip to Delaware. A big plus is that the room had a mini fridge in it, minus is that there was no pool.

4  Thank Adriana-Mtl
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Crosswinds was very clean, staff was helpful and friendly. We were there only one night so didn't need a lot of amenities. You do most likely have to drive to the beach if you have a lot of things to carry because it's about 3 blocks. If you do this, get a parking spot early. Unfortunately most all of the parking in Rehoboth is 2 hour metered parking. I really liked that every room had an iHome instead of a standard alarm clock. We plugged in our iPhone and listened to Pandora radio. The day after we checked out, I realized I forgot an article of sweatpants in the room. I called the hotel back and they checked with housekeeping who confirmed they had them, and held them at the front desk for me. We were still in town luckily so were able to stop by and pick them up. They were very nice about it! Nice place.

4  Thank Kristin K
Reviewed July 28, 2013

the only thing missing here is a pool. 3 blocks from the ocean, near a lot of shopping, dining and attractions. impeccably clean rooms, bathrooms are tile (lots of sand gets tracked back to rooms!), fresh linens, towels, soap every day and friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family