Crosswinds Motel
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
ComfortInn
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$281
$260
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$278
Official Hotel
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$109
$106
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$99
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsdogfish headbrew puba small grocery storemini fridgekeurig coffee makerbake shoppek cupsminute walk to the beachfew blockscultured pearllots of pillowsreasonable ratesrooms are cleanwithin walking distanceoff seasonweekend tripc unit
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed in this hotel having decided to extend our trip one extra night and needing a cheaper place to stay in order to do so. On a Sunday night the rates were pretty good, so we choose the Crosswinds. Very simple place, no breakfast (the desk employee laughed at me when I asked) and only 20-some rooms, but with very nice little rooms. If you don't really use the living roomish half of most normal hotel rooms, you will not be bothered by the smaller size of these rooms. Nicely decorated, very comfortable and cozy.

The reason for the 4-star rating is the electronic door keys they use. They are proximity keys, so after holding them for a couple of seconds in the correct position, the door should unlock. It took us about 5 minutes to get into our room both times we needed to use the keys, after which we tried to only send one person out if it was only for a quick errand or to get something from the car, so the other person could open the door. The other slight inconvenience was that we called the front desk several times to get the wifi password with no answer, so we had to go down to the office and wait for the employee to return. It seems that only one person works at a time, which probably helps keep the cost low, so this is a minor compromise. Overall we really enjoyed this motel and will plan to return the next time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Extremely close to beach, right in the middle of everything. Very clean room decorated more like a hotel. Excellent service!! My husband and I arrived late and they left keys for us in the mailbox! This is where we will be staying from now on. Excellent price too, you can't beat it.

Room Tip: There isn't a fitness center or restaurant
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2013

A clean, up to date motel within walking distance of the beach and all of the shops. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean, and not the smells like bleach kind of clean either. I will definitely stay here again, especially for the low price they charge.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank bdoyle87
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I feel fortunate to have located this motel. It's just what I was looking for. Close to the beach, close to Dogfish, and clean modern rooms at a great rate. Highly recommended if you don't mind a short walk to the beach.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank DudeAbides59
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I booked here because of a weekend wedding and rooms were blocked. I emailed, called months in advance and never received a response. I was told by the manager Rita she never received them.which I have proof she did receive my emails. So finally 2 weeks before the wedding I received a return call from Rita telling me if I don't call her with credit card info my fri and sat night reservation would be cancelled. I called and left her a message (they never answer the phone) and told her again I am there sat and Sunday not Friday. I was warned she is confused easily. After carefully reserving the correct dates and I was told 2 night min. We arrived at the motel late saturday because of a delay on the ferry, we were checked in by Curtis who was friendly. The next morning we went to the wedding ceremony and had an hour to freshen up before the reception. We stopped in the office to get a new parking tag (the one we had expired Sunday but we were reserved until Monday) we were told by Rita we only had sat night reservations she was hurried to tell us she can call another motel, with no explanation at all. I was thrown because I have an email stating I was reserved until Monday. And an email 2 night min? maybe they got more money from another party, who knows. No apology at all from Rita. She had no reaction but said she has no room for us we have to get out. Her reaction seemed like she was accustomed to this error on her part, regularly. She said it in a way you knew she said it before. It was a quick response to my questioning she did not pull up the emails and I did not have access to mine. But after I got home I sent a copy and of course no apology, no response. I am not surprised. This motel is poorly run. I emailed asking for the owner, who knows, maybe someday they will call me back. I will never stay there again and this motel gives rehobeth a bad name. I love that town.

Room Tip: Read reviews
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends