“too slow”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“too slow”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

went for lunch. not many customers. after being seated, took almost 15 min. to get a waitress. ordered food with drink together to speed things up. waited for drinks. finished drinks, waitress never came back. we were there 50 min. left a $20 & walked out. food was pricey, I won't go back.

• Visited July 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Grouper!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was great, the service was great and the band was great!!! I forget the name of the band, but they played blues and were very good. It was a fun friendly place to be.

Visited July 2013
Dover, Delaware
“Slow Night”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stopped in with family to get drinks on a Saturday and the place was dead. Microbrews were good but atmosphere was non-existent.

Visited July 2013
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The fish tacos were great and the waitress was so friendly it made it a memorable evening. I liked the attentive service also and the drinks were worth the mone.y

• Visited April 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“IRISH EYES REHOBOTH IS BACK!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The reason I say this is because being a Rehoboth Beach native in his late 20's Irish Eyes is a staple on the Boardwalk. I came to this place as a kid and now I'm taking my kid here. This place was a great place to eat until the last 2 summers and I swore i wouldn't come back after that..BUT i love this place so I gave it another shot. Boy was it a GREAT idea. Friday we arrived for lunch, my wife, kid and I got the Cucumber Gazpacho, Sweet Potato Fries and Chicken Quesadilla just as a light lunch. Woah, the Gazpacho was incredible. It was better than I've had in plenty of Fine Dining places across the US. The hand-cut Sweet Potato Fries were perfectly seasoned and fried and the Quesadilla was great. Long story short we went back Saturday, Sunday. AND stopped by on our last day of vacation the following week. We will be back next year and many more after that. Great job guys and please keep up what you're doing!

• Visited April 2013