“Pleasant surprise!!!”

Fork and Flask at Nage
Reserve with OpenTable
Fork and Flask at Nage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located in Shore Plaza, across from the Tanger Outlets - Seaside
Description: Kindred spirits seek this coastal meeting house to revel in beach life with great food and proper cocktails. A highway 1 hideaway, this beach bungalow inspired establishment celebrates straight forward & done right. What's on the Fork? Driven by local ingredients anda made-from-scratch approach, our menu is first and foremost SEAFOOD focused. We dedicate a large portion of our menu to small plates to promote sharing of our award-winning fare. Weekend Brunch, a dedicated vegetarian menu, and late night foods served until 1 AM are all great additional food offerings... What's in the Flask? Proper cocktails done right! We take an artisanal approach to beverages with an expansive list of small batch spirits, fun cocktails, craft beers and unique wines. Our goal? To highlight the ever increasing artful nature of bar beverages in recent years.
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I was hesitant to dine here after reading some other reviews combined with the fact it's off the beaten path, in a strip mall in Rehoboth. We were pleasantly surprise from start to finish.
Our table was ready immediately even though the place was packed on a gorgeous Tuesday night. The server was most pleasant and informative and we ordered a great bottle of wine that came immediately. She even let us hang onto menus while we just ordered apps to "see what we felt like" after they came. And they were fantastic! I had the oysters and my husband had the clams and you would have thought we hadn't eaten in weeks practically licking the plate. We eat out at least once per week and these were the best apps in a long time. From there we ordered a filet and a pasta dish with shrimp and eggplant and other veggies. Again fantastic. The filet was huge and cooked perfectly the way my husband liked it. My pasta dish was loaded with veggies and not skimpy on the shrimp either. I would have liked a tad more pasta since I rarely let myself splurge on it but that's ok. It left room for dessert which we didn't have only because we wanted to grab some at another place but the folks who did have dessert looked happy. I will eat here again as well as recommend this place to my friends.

1  Thank kennam320

Reviewed August 17, 2013

On the way from Philadelphia to Lewes to visit friends, I called and was able to get a reservation at Nage. Have tried to walk in a couple times with no luck. We walked in to a crowded, noisy, vibrant restaurant. When we were seated its as if we were the only people dining. Our very friendly waitress had to put up with us savoring every drop of every item even including dissecting all the favors in the olive oil. Our entrees were shrimp and grits, roasted chicken, and summer flounder. As a lover of shrimp and grits low-country style, I've never seen any prettier than those at Nage. Roasted chicken sounds ordinary but nothing was ordinary about the texture and taste of that chicken. Finally, the summer flounder in a pool of corn and oyster chowder tasted as though I could turn my head and look at the watermen unloading the catch of the day. All was topped off by a varied selection of wines and a meal to satisfy a hungry foodie. Thank you Nage!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After being rushed through our meal (three courses) in an hour this was the most disappointing experience I've had in my 10 years visiting Rehoboth Beach. And I was actually looking forward to eating here all week. Yes, the ingredients might be sourced locally but they are turning courses over way to quick for everything to be made fresh from scratch. I guess if you are not used to top quality food and service regularly, a night out here might seem extra special. If you are looking for the original Nage, it's not here anymore. They expanded beyond manageable in my opinion. Don't worry though, Eden, Blue Moon, Amuse! and many others on Baltimore Avenue on the beach has you covered for the top tier food and service you're looking for.

1  Thank PJS110
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After being assured when we made our reservation that we would be seated on time (disabled person among the guests), we were made to wait one solid hour for out table, After finally being seated at a very crowded table next to the kitchen, we were made to wait 45 minutes before our meal was brought. The salad was over dressed, the crab cake was not lump meat but was ground up crab meat. The shrimp and grits were only passable. After many times at this restaurant, our experience was dreadful and I shall not be going there again.

4  Thank gail g
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The Sunday special dinners are great. I had the clambake and my husband had fried softshelled crabs. Both were wonderful. The waiter was very patient, we were a group of six very talkative foodies. Would recommend this restaurant!