“Outstanding”

Shore Inn
Rome, Italy
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Lovely Place! It's the best guest house, I 've been so Far! The owners are outstanding people! They make you feel so comfy! I was glad to stay there! The room is cool, very clean and tidy.
I met lots of people there, somehow it's so easy meeting people! In other guesthouse it'sa bit tricky knowing people! At the shore In people are relaxed and very keen to chat and just having a drink!
If you re byyourself go at the Shore In! Even if you are a couple is a good place! I highly recomend this place! Awesome

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank dave19764

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed one night at Shore Inn and wish I would have stayed there for my whole trip. The location is excellent. You can walk to the beach and town area and not have to pay the expensive parking rates.
The owners were nice and the inn is well maintained. The rooms were decorated in a beach theme appropriate to the area. A pool would be nice but since the beach is so close, it works out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Rich D
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The inn is in a great location. Parked the car and didn't need it again until we left. Everything is within walking distance, beach, bars and places to eat. The owners are nice and very friendly. The room were updated and many little corners to lounge.

1 Thank Dale C
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a very enjoyable stay at The Shore Inn over the Fourth Of July holiday. The owners were very friendly and we had a great time. Do wish they had a pool! A little pricey for what it was. We liked being able to park and walk to all of the great things to do in Rehoboth including the beach!

2 Thank TTurner2013
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very pleased with Shore Inn on our first visit and will definitely return. Just right for a gay couple or single man -- walking distance to town and just off Coastal Highway -- across the street from the LL Bar. Bob and Mike have transformed this old-fashioned motel with a really beautiful 50's-style garden, a hot tub, tastefully painted rooms, comfortable sofas and seating areas around a deck and patio. And reasonably priced. An atmosphere of camaraderie among the guests -- no attitude. The fridge in our room broke -- so the hosts let us put our food in their home fridge. If you were thinking about the Ram's Head, I think this is nicer and more convenient, but it doesn't have the gym or the feeling of the enclosed courtyard. It is a bit noisier being right off Rehoboth Avenue, but we thought the convenience outweighed that.

Room Tip: Smaller rooms are downstairs. We liked both rooms we stayed in.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Barry K
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed one night at Shore Inn. The owners were friendly and everything is in walking distance. The only problem was their lack of interest in providing breakfast. The only thing they had ready was coffee. We usually go to the bakery across the street but it was closed for construction.

2 Thank Ross4224
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had heard a lot of friends and acquaintances talk about spending time in Rehoboth Beach but, alas, I had never been. I had no idea where to stay or anything. I searched the net and found The Shore Inn and made a reservation. It was my idea of a relaxing place to stay. Small property, plenty of parking, and a hot tub and private sunning area if I wanted to take advantage of them. When I arrived, one of the Owners (Bob? Mike?) welcomed me and filled me in on where I could eat and party and shop at Rehoboth. He was great! As it turns out, Rehoboth is not all that big, so I could walk to everything from the Shore Inn. I had a quiet, pleasant, and convenient stay. I want to go back again when there is less rain. When I was preparing to leave I accidently cut my finger and my friend, the Owner found me a band aid! A nice place to travel to and spend time at!

Room Tip: No swimming pool here, but a large and nice hot tub. No fitness center but I got plenty of exercisi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo