“No this isn't it.”

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We tried, and went to the Pig and Fish ready for a great meal. Yes, it was Friday night, and very very busy. The first attempt to seat us was in the back...it was like descending into The Inferno. Hot and very loud, no windows and no creature comforts at all. We said no to that table. We were quickly reseated at a table by the front door and window. This table appeared less noisy, for about 5 minutes. The food was good. The wine was good. The service was good. But I couldn’t hear anyone at my table speak. We won’t go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

"Eat like a pig" suggests large portions but be did not get that at Pig & Fish. The experience just seemed to be lacking something. We enjoyed our meals but it was not anything to rave about and we don't have any desire to return. We sat outside and there were too many flies.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

My food was not prepared as requested. I sent it back because it was not well done enough. They brought it back a few minutes later. Looked like it had been microwaved so the meat was very chewy. The service was very good, just the food quality needs some work. My partner had baby back ribs and they were better than my steak.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

My boyfriend and I went to Rehoboth and decided to go out on a date one night. We chose Pig + Fish based on reviews on this site. We weren't disappointed. I got the pan crispy chicken and it was SO GOOD. My boyfriend got the meatloaf and really enjoyed that as well. We went at about 9:00 PM so there was absolutely no line. In fact, the only other people in the restaurant were people at the bar. I believe our waiter's name was Chipper and he was amazing. So unbelievably friendly. I could see though that if you went during dinner hours, the restaurant could be very loud. All in all, it was a great night and I'm so glad we came to Pig + Fish.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Went here for the first time in the summer of 2009 with my wife, our two kids, and my parents. The wait staff knocked it out of the park after asking if it was our first time there, explaining the menu, talking about the specials, the wine list, giving us lots of good info but not going on *too* long. The food was wonderful, the price was a bit on the expensive side for what we usually do for meals when we're at the beach, but if you're going to spend just a little bit extra than normal, this is the place to do it at. Great service from start to finish, too. We'll definitely be going back.