“You can eat like a pig!!!!!!”
Review of The Pig + Fish - CLOSED

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Hatboro, PA
“You can eat like a pig!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The portions we had were large. The pork tabasco was a bit spicy but my husband loved it - it was a whole pork tenderloin (small) but more than he could eat. The pulled pork sandwich was more than I could eat - roll was fresh and very good. Would go back there anytime. Depending on where you are seated, can be a bit loud tho. Service was very good.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Peg S

Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I loved this place the first time we came. I had the best salad I have ever eaten here and was so looking forward to having it again. I even checked the website to make sure they were still serving it. Unfortunately, they do not update their menu on the website and they in fact were no longer serving the salad. It was really the only reason we had come back. I ordered the tacos and they were okay. Maybe I was just too disappointed over the salad that nothing was going to match up. I am hoping that they put the salad back on the menu for next time we are in town. Otherwise would probably only go back for the beer.

• Visited March 2014
Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania
“the best during our stay”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

absolutely delicious! I had the pork tenderloin over basmati rice pilaf (substituted in for the potato salad). My sister had the crab cake and raved. The 3/4 dinner portions were just enough and the price ($14) was an amazing value. our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable. (he loved his job) Nice window seat too!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank vicki4801
Richmond, Virginia
“Good place to visit”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had dinner here in the off season and it was delicious! Service was quick and the menu was full of delicious options. We had the Tabasco Pork Tenderloin with butternut squash & potato hash and veggies, which was well cooked and tasty. We also had the braised short ribs with bacon collard greens and mushroom risotto, which was also well cooked and tasty. The collard greens were different and delicious. I wasn't sure if I would like them, but I guess bacon everything better :)

For dessert we had the lava cake and it was delicious! I'm not sure you can go wrong with warm chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Angeline C
“very good”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a surprise! The food was very good. Chopped brisket sandwich with bacon pieces and whole grain mustard served on a good roll had some real flavor. the soup, bean and pork,was excellent but could have been hotter.The server was efficient and the prices were more then reasonable. What more could you ask from a casual Sunday lunch?
Try it.