“Nice”

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We sat at the bar and had dinner. The bartender was friendly and our dinner was good. The restaurant appeared to be small. We were there around 5:30 and did not have a wait. Will return.

There are newer reviews for The Pig + Fish

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My mother and I went there about a month ago on a Sunday. We ordered the special they had that night. We both ordered a salmon entree, it came with mashed potatoes and pico de gayo. The entree also came with a salad and a drink for only $20! What a deal!! We both really enjoyed our food, everything tasted amazing! The service was also great, and we had a fabulous time there! We will definitely come back again!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Four of us ate there on a Thursday evening. It was very crowded, with several large parties, which might explain the very slow service. The friends we were with said the service normally is prompt. In any event it was friendly and knowledgeable, so no real complaints.

All the entrees - Mahi mahi, scallops, ahi tuna and slow-roasted pork belly were excellent. The prices are very reasonable for the level of cooking we experienced.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had eaten here before a couple of years ago and enjoyed it, so decided to take my husband as we were vacationing in the area. He ordered a NY strip and crab cake and I had the braised beef short ribs with mushroom risotto and collard greens. Unfortunately, my husband's food was delivered lukewarm to the table, but the server quickly took care of it. The steak was good, seasoned well and topped with Bleu cheese. The crab cake was delicious - best of our trip so far. The beef short rib was excellent - as was the risotto. Collard greens aren't my favorite, but they were as tasty as I've had. The service was good - not overly invasive, but there when we needed something. She made recommendations for beer selections based on what we told her we liked - and was right on. This is a cool place, even if a bit pricey - but heads and shoulders above Phillips in OC for service and food quality. The value for the money was way higher than Phillips. Will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of going to the Pig + Fish Restaurant on Rehoboth Avenue over the Memorial Day weekend. My husband and I both ordered their fresh catch with their farmer's market preparation. What a fantastic meal!! I had mahi and my husband had the swordfish. Both were so fresh and cooked to perfection. The fish was served on a bed of spinach, asparagus, white shoepeg corn, and cherry tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Delicious and healthy. Staff there are friendly and attentive. Cannot wait to go back!