New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of The Pig + Fish

The Pig + Fish
Ranked #10 of 269 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Their food in Rehoboth is much better than their counterpart on Rt 1. Sangria in the summer is awesome. I wish there were more specials, food, can be redundant. Salads are fresh. Wait staff is inconsistent. Sometimes attentive, sometimes they disappear.

Visited February 2013

Richfield, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great place to eat! The truffle Mac and cheese was fabulous!!
Great waitresses
Menu is so unique so many fun things to choose from

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Always a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants anywhere! I have dreams about their braised short ribs with risotto and collard greens- honestly! Good cocktails too. Wait staff are always friendly. It was perfect- window table, rainy night, good food and drink!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great seafood, awesome service in a comfortable atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Popped in this Rehoboth find on a snow February day and was very pleased! We started off with the hummus app which was outstanding and then I had beer battered fish tacos which were crisp, light, and full of flavor. Additionally, there was a great beer selection and plenty of specials. The servers were friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend for those tha want something a little more excited than Grotto Pizza ( not that I don't love Grotto).

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Wyomissing, PA
“Fabulous restaurant along the Delaware shore...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I first dined at this establishment New Year's Eve going from 2009 into 2010 and have loved it ever since. The crab cakes are excellent, everything I've had from this place is excellent. The drinks are also excellent. My favorite place to sit is in the front of the restaurant in the windows...you can look right out to the street and watch people pass by, I love that. There's a guy who works there named Chipper...we've had him as our waiter numerous times and he's really awesome! I'm usually a little drunk whenever I'm there, so I can't necessarily remember every detail of of my meal...but I do remember those crab cakes and they are incredible! One more tip...I don't really like their outdoor seating area very well, I would avoid it personally. I'm sober enough when I'm there to remember things like that!

• Visited September 2012