“Great beer!”

The Pig + Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eat like a Pig.... Drink like a Fish. Our goal is to provide you with fresh ingredients, beautiful presentation, all at affordable prices. Pork, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas - something for everyone. Open year round, with full bar and daily happy hour.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I bought some coupons at a silent auction that were a good deal. The food is really good and the mashed potato's rock! I like to try new beers when I go out and they had a huge selection for me to try. Nice local flavor place to eat.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Always a fun time coming here, fun and friendly staff, good food and ambiance. Right on Rehoboth Avenue...I was told by the bartender the name means "eat like a PIG and drink like a FISH" but could also mean a creative menu!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great atmosphere. Great waiter "Chipper", Delicious food from appitizer to desert "Bread Pudding Outstanding!)

1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Been here a few times and the food is always good. Had the sangria today, which was both tasty and pricy. The mushroom soup was also good, but the crab dip wasn't the best in town. Overall, an expensive lunch considering we didn't even order entrees.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Lunch with my wife on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Crab dip appetizer was delicious but the rest was uninspiring and expensive for what we got. I was particularly put off by the po'boy special which charged me a lot for a small piece of mahi in a huge sandwich roll with a bit of lettuce thrown over it.

A very expensive lunch for what we got. Server was passive.... seemed overloaded or distracted. And the place was definitely not full.