“Best Place for Kites and Yard Pinwheels”

Rehoboth Toy & Kite
Ranked #10 of 35 Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
Abingdon, Maryland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best Place for Kites and Yard Pinwheels”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The location is very convenient right on the boardwalk, towards the end. Out in front of the store, they have tons of colorful and attractive windmill, yard pinwheels, and kites on display which caught our attention while surrey biking down the boardwalk and especially the attention of our 2 year old. She loved looking at all the kites so much that we went in to browse around. She picked a ladybug pinwheel for the garden and it was adorable. They have a huge selection of yard pinwheels, kites, toys, home décor signs, and jewelry. I ended up buying my nieces gemstone bracelets with their names on it for only $7.99 and I hadn't seen those anywhere before. Their prices are reasonable for most things, though they were quite high for some of the larger yard décor items ($40).

The staff was very helpful and friendly as well. Will definitely go back next year!

Visited June 2014

Denver, Colorado
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“The only place to buy your kite”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

They have a great selection of kites (and other beach items) and accessories for your visit to the beach. When the wind is blowing by the sea, make the 3 block walk to this store to snag a kite. They have a great selection and the entire staff is great. They have a lot of suggestions and recommendations based upon what you want to do. They are so friendly and welcoming. I also like the lifetime guarantee on their products as some kites can be a little pricey. Because of their service, I will probably buy from them in the future and have them ship to me in Colorado.

Visited May 2014