“This is without a doubt my favorite hotel in Rehoboth.The staff is always friendly and welcoming.”
Review of Beach View Motel

Beach View Motel
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in many hotels in Rehoboth and I always love this place.
The only reason I have stayed at other hotels is because the Beachview is seasonal. When its open, I'm here!
The staff is friendly and the service is above and beyond excellent!
The hotel is located within walking distance to most things that your heart may desire.
I give this place 5 stars because it won't let me give it more.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Teddyg83

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a great value - so close to the beach and boardwalk and yet it is quiet and breakfast is included. It's not the Ritz but the rooms are clean. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Royal Treat next door has great ice cream and to the other side, Shorebreak Lodge served a wonderful dinner.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank WCDeb
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We booked this motel on the recommendation from our son, he and his family stayed there in June and raved about it.I am so glad we took him up on his suggestion, The rooms are comfortable the staff was so friendly and warm. The buffet in the morning was out of this world you have to have the french toast and quiche style eggs, I have been in the food and beverage line for 30 years from N.Y.C. to the Fla Keys this buffet topped it all they even gave me the recipes.We parked our car the day we arrived and didn't get in till the day we left you are in close walking distance to the boardwalk stores clubs everything. We can't wait to come again next year or sooner. BEST PLACE EVER so warm it makes you feel like you are among family.

Room Tip: Over looking the pool third floor or street side it is all wonderful and you can see the ocean from...
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Glad we stayed here -- overall found it as described on trip advisor; rooms were clean and nicely renovated -- front desk very helpful. Steps from the boardwalk and beach, which was mostly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend and return!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the 3rd time we have been to Rehoboth Beach and stayed at the Beach View Motel. The location is perfect and the staff is excellent and I plan on staying there every time I go to Rehoboth. They were able to accommodate me even though I didn't make a reservation until late July.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We decided to go to Rehoboth Beach late and had to scramble to find a room quickly as most places were filled for this past week 8/25-8/31. Anyway, we able to book a room at the Beach View Motel and were pleasantly surprised. Initially we thought we going to have to change rooms mid week but they rearranged things and we were able to stay put. The staff was very helpful and nice. Even the cleaning ladies told me which parking spots underneath were the best since I had a big van. The room was clean, perhaps a tad tight for the 4 of us but we made it work. Wine at 5P and cookies at 8P are a nice touch. The best thing about the place is location, location, location. It is a 15 second walk to the beach so we couldn't ask for anything better. With 2 kids, it is ocean, pool, ocean, pool etc., so it is convenient.

Room Tip: 3rd floor poolside is better as it is quieter with no road traffic. Also parking is tight if you wan...
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our first time in Rehoboth Beach and we picked the BVM at the recommendation of friends. The motel is very clean, the staff is amazingly friendly and helpful, and the proximity to the boardwalk and beach can't be beat! Loved the wine, loved the cookies, loved the breakfast buffet every morning. The convenience of beach chairs and towels is also a wonderful addition. On the negative side, I have to unfortunately agree with reviewer Kelly E about the street noise. I counted 5 delivery trucks (with their reverse beeping sounds constantly ringing) between 7-8 a.m. one morning. It was unfortunately quite disturbing to my sleep, but I tend to be a light sleeper. It didn't seem to bother my husband or kids as much.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor. Gorgeous ocean view, but early morning street noise.