“No More B&B's For Us!”
Review of Beach View Motel

Beach View Motel
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was our first stay at the Beach View Motel. The whole staff was very friendly. Our room, the lobby and the entire property was immaculate. Breakfast is much better than what we would get at the local B&B's, where we used to stay and so is the overall value for everything you get. Great location too. We can't wait to return!!! The only fault was, the beds we had were a little uncomfortable and small for a queen size.

There are newer reviews for Beach View Motel

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I tried the Beach View in May, and have been back 3 times since then. I'll never stay anywhere else now. It's so close to the boardwalk/beach that even with my back disability, can walk there without a problem. Also, it's very close to my favorites - Thrashers, Grotto, and Candy Kitchen! The rooms are clean, have fridges and microwaves, and I always get one with a balcony so I can see the boardwalk, beach (depends on the floor I'm on), and just watch people. I usually come during the week, so cannot say what weekends are like, but the pool has never been too crowded. Adele and her staff are nice and offer free happy hour wine and nighttime cookies. Parking is on the premises, chairs are free, What more could you want?

Room Tip: I like the rooms with the balcony facing Wilmington Ave.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I just had our second stay at the Beach View (first stay in 2011). Both times were a delight, and when we were planning our trip to Rehoboth again this year my husband specifically asked if we could stay "at the same place we did last year," he enjoyed it so much (there seem to be quite a few repeat guests, which to us is a good sign). The staff goes out of their way to be helpful and nice. Both times we've stayed there the rooms were quiet and very clean.

Breakfast in the morning is wonderful, with lots of different types of foods, including hot eggs. Coffee is available throughout the day and in the late afternoon they serve wine and snacks, and in the evening fresh-baked cookies. The only suggestion we would have is if they could possibly serve breakfast a bit earlier than 8 a.m. for us early risers, if possible, but nevertheless we would still recommend them highly and we're already looking forward to our next visit there.

1  Thank Gypsy9
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I have been staying at the Beach View for our fall vacation for a number of years and it just keeps getting better. The rooms we have stayed in have always been very clean, the beds very comfortable. We really enjoy the balcony rooms - it's so wonderful to sit, rock and watch the ocean. Adele and staff are all very friendly and helpful. We have recommended your hotel to others and we hope to spend many future vacations at the Beach View.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are wonderful - especially the third floor!!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We usually do not stay in motels and opt for hotels. However, the price on the Beach View was lower than the area hotels and the reviews were good, so we decided to give it a try. I have to say, this place won me over and I can't say anything but wonderful things about our stay. Our room was very nice and super clean. The staff was wonderful and the location is perfect. We were very pleasantly surprised by the free breakfast in the morning (they are actually baking fresh items in the kitchen next to the lobby), fresh baked cookies in the evening, and wine in the afternoon. I highly recommend :)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have stayed in the Beach View for the last 10 years & continue to go back year after year. This year we actually were there twice - May & September. Both are times of the year we enjoy being at the beach & utilize their cheaper rates. I would highly recommend this hotel to families or couples with Rehoboth Beach as their destination.

1  Thank Dottie H
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I just stayed at the Beach view with my daughter for a weekend and I can't say enough good things about it. The location is excellent, the room was spotless and well appointed, Bath and Bodyworks toiletries, breakfast was excellent, and I don't think I have ever stayed at a hotel with friendlier staff. The pool was still open, although we didn't use it because the weather was chilly, but the water was crystal clear and the pool deck as clean as the rest of the hotel.

We had a room with a balcony, a view of the ocean and rocking chairs in which to sit and enjoy it.

I haven't been to Rehoboth Beach in over thirty years, but will definitely come back again soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family