Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$149
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$262
$233
Hampton.com
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$342
$316
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$139
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$105
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
1,173 results
All reviewscookieswine and cheesefrench toast muffinsbalcony roomafternoon winecontinental breakfasthappy hourgreat place to stayperfect locationclean roomsthird floorfree parkingmany yearscrackerssmall poolenjoyed our staynice breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The room was nothing extraordinary but clean and kept up well. The morning staff was considerably nicer than evenings and we received varying and confusing information about use of pool, parking, and office bathroom prior to check-in or out. The pool is tiny and the layout is a bit awkward on raised deck and "beach view" is minimal at best. If the hotel allows you use of pool before check-in it should also be allowable to use a bathroom somewhere for changing.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Beach View. I apologize if you received conflicting information about the hotel, I will review all of your mentioned items with Adele so that it will be clear what we offer our guests.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We loved our stay at the Beach View. Parked in the parking lot and didn't get back in the car until we left. It was less than a block to the beach and within walking distance to all the terrific restaurants and shoppes. This is especially helpful with 3 young children! Breakfast was excellent, with something for everyone, and the cookies at night were the perfect end to the day. The staff was the greatest, rooms very clean,,,it was the greatest trip for our family in a long time! On the last night of our stay, my daughter had tears running down her face. Thinking she was upset we missed the cookies, I asked her why the tears. She said "I don't want to leave". We made some special memories at the Beach View! And will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Joann, thank you for this awesome review. It is wonderful to read how much you and your family enjoyed staying with us. I appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Your business is sincerely appreciated, I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were not expecting much, but received a lot from this little, well-located hotel. The staff were friendly and accomodating, the room was clean as a whistle and nicely appointed. Attractive seating areas and tables were available for the pleasant and good breakfast, wine and snacks in the afternoon, and chocolate cookies at night. Not only are you close to the beach, but you can park and leave the car and walk to everything! You get an awful lot of bang for your buck at Beach View Motel!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pierre B

Thank you Pierre for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the Beach View. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the service our awesome staff delivered. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Location, location, location. This was the right trip, at the right time, in the right place. We recently stayed at the Beach View, my two year old twins, husband, and my self. You would think all of us in one room might be less than a vacation, but the room was not overly crowded, the hotel is comfortable and nice, and we enjoyed our stay. The boys especially enjoyed the buffet breakfast and enamored themselves to all in residence. The staff was funny, gracious, and made them feel right at home. Adele, I can't thank you and the staff enough. My boys are still talking about all the "gold fish" they ate. As ZZ likes to say, "We will be back!"

Room Tip: Our two year olds liked having a room above the pool so they could scour it for other kids.
1  Thank Linda C
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

As a father of twin girls I can appreciate traveling with two year olds so it is great to read that your stay with us went so well. I greatly appreciate you choosing to stay at the Beach View and for mentioning how great the staff is, especially our manager Adele. All of the staff goes out of their way in an effort to make your stay an enjoyable and memeorable experience so it is always rewarding for them and me that they are noticed. We hope to have you as our guest again next year.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was my first time visiting Rehoboth Beach and have to say Beach View made this experience wonderful. The people who worked in the front office (especially Adele, loved her!) were so nice and very helpful. Always felt welcomed whenever I stepped through the door.
The complimentary breakfast was delicious! I had to ask for the recipes of the egg soufflé and the yummy French toast :) Also, the chocolate chip cookies were a perfect evening snack! Soooo good!
I will definitely stay at the Beach View again the next time I’m in Rehoboth, that’s for sure!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at the Beach View. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I am excited to hear that you will be returning the next time you visit Rehoboth. We focus on making the first stay with us the first of many to come so it is rewarding to know we have met that goal in our business with you. We will look forward to your next stay at the Beach View.