Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$149
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$246
$220
Hampton.com
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$319
$295
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$139
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$105
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$324
$299
1,176 results
All reviewscookieswine and cheesefrench toast muffinsbalcony roomafternoon winecontinental breakfasthappy hourgreat place to stayperfect locationclean roomsthird floorfree parkingmany yearscrackerssmall poolenjoyed our staynice breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Stayed at the Beach View Motel again and we were not disapointed. We took a room with a balcony on the third floor. View of the city and the ocean was magnificient. The room was impeccable, as was the last time we stayed there. It is close to everything, espacially the beach (few steps away) and the main section of the boardwalk and all of the attractions. We really enjoyed the breakfast that is included, and the added menu items. The staff is friendly and always ready to help, i.e. tips on restaurants. We will definately go back to the Beach View.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Beach View again as you place to stay in Rehoboth. I sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to share your experience with others on Tripadvisor. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Perfect location, great friendly hosts, nice breakfast, immaculate rooms, and lovely pool area. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: We like the 1st floor poolside and the 3rd floor balcony side rooms (ocean view).
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

I believe it is the very best information about a hotel when you read reviews from repeat guests. The Beach View is a favorite because we get so much exposure from our past guests that spread the word about the great product we deliver to our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for being such a loyal customer. We truly have built our business on guests such as yourself so we are extremely grateful to you for always staying with us when in Rehoboth and for taking the time to review the Beach View.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I have to agree with many of the reviewers.....the hotel is clean and close to the beach. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel after taking taking in to consideration many of the properties available on tripadvisor.com. And the convenience of being steps away from the beach and boardwalk was ideal in my opinion. That being said, you pay a premium for that. Would I stay here again....yes.

However, Mr. Moore, instead of blaming the negative reviewers I would have liked to have heard an apology here or there as your hotel cannot possibly be perfect. I did find your manager to be cold. And I quote...."Checking in?" Not a greeting, nothing. Gave us the rundown, handed us our keys and we were out of there. On departure, "Drop your keys off at the desk". End of story.....No thanks for coming, did you enjoy your stay?, I hope you never come back again.....NOTHING. Not an ounce of energy or friendliness in her. That was the biggest turnoff for me.

Again.......cleanliness, location and location are the main reasons for choosing this hotel. Their bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank PASuzay

Thank you for taking the time to review the Beach View and for choosing to stay with us while visiting Rehoboth Beach. I sincerely appreciate your review and your business. I also greatly appreciate your comments about the service you received. I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our staff, it is not acceptable to me either. While I am unhappy to hear that you did not recieve the friendly customer focused service you expext and I demand, I am grateful to you for letting me know about it. I can only address issues when I become aware of them and your have given me ionformation I need to act upon.
In response to your comments and for potential guests of the Beach View reading your review, I don't believe for a second we are perfect. I tell my managers on a regular basis, we work for perfection but in this business it is nearly impossible to be perfect for every guest. I don't blame negative reviewers, I tell our side of the story. In your case you have offered a negative that I will take at your word. In other cases I am defensive because a reviewer is simply being unreasonable or irrational about their expectations. I will not accept negative comments that are untrue or unfair as they affect our ranking which is important to us and our business. I feel it is important that Tripadvisor users looking at our hotel see my response and hopefully they recognize that I take a great deal of pride in my business. I take positive and negative responses personally and I help my staff to become better by learning from both.
Thank you again for the review and for staying with us, we hope to have you as our guest again, next time with better service, I promise!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Beachview is a great place! We have been visiting it for 25+ years and will continue to do so. The accomodations and staff are wonderful! A perfect place for a family vacation!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Beach View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

I can not tell you in words how much your loyalty to the Beach View means to me. You are the guest that we strive to make all of our first time guests to be, long term customers and friends. Thank you so very much for staying with us again and for taking the time to place a review. I sincerely appreciate your business and the review.
President

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stayed at the Beach View Motel for the first time in July. The motel was not inexpensive and the rooms were old and worn looking - not worth the money. We quickly found out that the maids ran this motel!!! We arrived a little early for our stay and asked the person at the front desk if we could check in early. She said she would ask the maids if they would clean and prepare our room next. One hour later, our room was still not ready - they hadn't even started! By check-in time at 3 p.m., the room still hadn't been touched. So much for the early check-in. So, they did give us a different and equal room. The next day, we left for the beach at 9 a.m. and came in at 3 p.m. to get ready for our evening out, and our room had not been touched. They told us they cleaned the rooms where people were leaving first. Ha. That hadn't been the case the day before when we were trying to check in. Every day our room hadn't been touched until 5 p.m. We like to come in off the beach every day at 3. I have never stayed in any hotel where the rooms weren't cleaned by 3 p.m. It completely ruined our trip every day to come back and have our room still not touched. And, the breakfast every day is exactly the same. After a week, you are sick of their form of french toast and eggs. I've never stayed anywhere they didn't serve a different hot dish once in a while. And the person serving breakfast couldn't have been more rude. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Greensburgtraveler22

First let me say, the discrepancies are many in this review and to give us such a low rating is simply unfair and unwarranted.
We always try to make every guests stay with us special. We work very very hard to deliver a great product for the money and the overwhelming majority of our guest know we offer the Beach View as a great value in Rehoboth. We appreciate every guest that chooses to stay with us by making a reservation or walking in our door to see if we have availability. Our goal is to make your first stayw tih us the frist of many to come. To do this we want to be certain that our rooms are in as near perfect shape as possible before you check-in.
This was the very case in this situation. Our manager was checking rooms after housekeeping cleaned them and she found an issue in the room that needed attention before allowing the next guest to check-in. Our desk clerk knew the room was being cleaned when she said the room would be ready shortly, she did not knnow a problem would arise. She could have told her come back at 3, there are no early check-ins but she was trying to offer good customer service. So misinformation #1, the room had been cleaned first and it was ready to be checked well before 3pm check-in. We accommodated the guest and moved them to a different room and they were checked in by 2:15, so still an early check-in. That would be misinformation #2. We checked the housekeepers time cards and she was gone at 3:24 the first day of their service and by 4:18 on second day so neither day was even close to 5pm, reviewer says wasnt even touched by 5pm.
In regard to the breakfast all I can say is"really?" are you actually complaing that we serve hot dishes that you get tired of? If a potential guest is looking to stay at the Beach View for our breakfast remember we are not a restaurant. We offer a more complete breakfast for free than any other hotel in town so I have difficulty swallowing a complaint about this item.
We know we can not make every single guest that comes in our doors love our hotel. We try to make that happen but we are realist. So far we have sold over 4,100 rooms this year and I know we are doing an awesome job at making the vast majority of those guests happy with the product we deliver to them. I take criticsm well when it is deserved as this is how I learn how to improve. I do not take it well when it is not deserved, and in this case it is not.