“A family friendly inn located ONE block from the beach and boardwalk and at a VERY reasonable rate!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Inn at Rehoboth Apartments
Naperville
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've stayed at this inn several times and honestly can't find anything bad to say about it. It is a quick 1 block walk away from the beach and beautiful boardwalk(truly the last if its kind and SO clean) This is a charming inn that has a wholesome feel to it. Is this your constantly evolving place of lodging with cutting edge amenities? NO, but seriously who actually needs some cushy accommodations at the BEACH?!? Not me and not my family of 5, which by the way, consists of three children who have had absolutely no problem, nor have I, maneuvering up and down a few steps. This inn is very clean, well-maintained and for a inn thats historically marked as well over 100 years old, that's impressive in my book. My husband and I find the inn to be very family friendly, I return because of this, so for us it's a plus. I have stayed in a few different apartments here and I can tell you honestly that they are all clean with comfortable beds and their own bathroom facilities. There is an outside shower, that is also very well-maintained, and available to any renter, which I find extremely helpful because even though I love the beach, the last thing I want is to bring it home with me by tracking it in behind us as we retreat back into your nice
clean apartment. The kitchens are well-stocked with clean plates, utensils and some cooking wear. You are in great proximity to Boardwalk shopping and even a convenience store for any things you might need, but like most stores of its kind, it can be much pricer than your local Piggly Wiggly. My girls love how close to Fun Land it is and we make our way down there nightly to enjoy the Carnival atmosphere. Again, I'm always amazed at how well maintained and clean everything is in Rehobeth Beach. Another
really great aspect of this Inn at Rehobeth is the beautiful and
comfortable porch in front Apt. A, It's always a great place to "people watch". Overall, and most importantly to me and my family, is that we just really enjoy coming to stay at a place IN a place that we love to visit yearly, gives us an appreciation for the dear folks that run it and leaving there you see that there's a lot of love and respect that goes into running and maintaining this historical Inn that they run. We will be there, hope to see you there too!

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank imacookiecutie

Couples
Solo
Business
Willow Street, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The apartment was ok. The beds were very uncomfortable. I thought it was expensive also. We were told that we might have to leave early because of noise. We had 2 children a one year old, and a 3 year old, they put us in an upstairs apt!! Not good with kids that get up before 10 in the am. Although it is close to the beach, our family will not be coming back to this establishment. Also, toilet did not work, only one outside shower for alot of apts. If you have little kids- do not come here!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sandy s

Travelers are raving about these Rehoboth Beach hotels

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I LOVE the location! I have stayed at this establishment for over 40 years. (through 2 owners). It is the best "bang for your buck", in our opinion.
Our children started walking to Funland, Gus & Gus's and "their" favorite ice cream store by themselves, last year.
The accommodations are QUAINT, CLEAN and "homey". Our apt slept 6 and we paid $800 for the week! We won't stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed July 2012