“Great food, beer, and serivce”

Fins Fish House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Columbia
“Great food, beer, and serivce”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The happy hour specials are great as is the service. We sat at the upstairs bar and Kate was incredible!!! Very friendly and great service. Also a good selection of craft beers on special at happy hour. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cindi J

Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Dinner at the bar”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The place was packed when we walked in, always a good sign! We decided to eat at the bar instead of waiting for a table. The bartender was attentive and helpful. The food was delicious & arrived quickly.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Pat D
Redondo Beach, California
“Great lobster roll!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Visited Fins just for their lobster roll and was not disappointed, it was amazing! The Seafood Chowder was good but had a few too any potatoes.

1 Thank Belgin L
Waldorf, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was our first time at Fins and we were not dissappointed. Terriffic food, great atmosphere, and a good bartender.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank F S
Milford, Delaware
“Update”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have been coming here for years and like it a lot. I love raw oysters and steamed clams. The steamed shrimp are huge and served hot. I have had the rockfish several times and it's always good. Overall, it is a good restaurant.

I think bar staff under the supervision of Jaime, (before the split) was much more attentive, they asked your name, and remembered it. My problem now is that they don't keep the bar clean. That goes for the new location also. I know it's busy, it's busy at Agave (Lewes) but I watched them wipe the bar as soon as people got up, it's that simple.

I don't think the bar staff at the new location is very friendly, and a few weeks ago I got some bad mussels, It was pretty unpleasant. I didn't make a scene, but had to spit the thing out into my napkin and ask for water to wash the awful taste out of my mouth. Bartender later says he took the mussels off my tab. Well I hope so! He should have comped a drink too after that experience. I probably will not eat mussels for a long time.

I read where someone gave the fish tacos a rave review. They are bland as heck, served on a cold flour tortilla,( that's par around here, and I hate cold flour tortillas). Served with black bean salsa and mango salsa, the wrong condiments for the tacos. I asked for some jalapenos, but raw chopped jalapenos are not enough to tang up these tacos. If you want fish tacos, go to El Dorado and load up at the 'fixins' bar.

Fin's is a great, noisy, place to get a drink, seafood, and friendly conversation with your neighbors at the bar. Fine for families in the upstairs dining room. More hits than misses!

• Visited March 2014