“Best place at the beach for seafood”

Fins Fish House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A great place for sure. We sat at the bar which we like to do. A great beer selection for sure with local brews. The oysters where heavenly to say the least! So fresh! Great atmosphere and well prepared tasty food. A fun place for sure. If your at Rehobeth Beach do stop in for some great food!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Not sure why this place isn't ranked number one, it sure has the best seafood in Rehoboth Beach. Every visit to Rehoboth I make a point to eat here, I've never been disappointed. Further, their portions are huge and you never leave hungry. I love how the fresh fish changes almost daily and there are always plenty of options. It should also be noted that the sauces that accompany the fish are just as important..... these homeade concoctions add so much flavor and kick to the already perfectly seasoned fish. Lastly, I know this seems odd for a seafood restaurant but their spicy grits are a must for a side. I know it sounds odd to order something typically reserved for breakfast at dinner but trust me, you'll be sorry if you don't order this side!

Oh be prepared to wait as well, in the summer the waits are typically an hour or two. What we always do is put our name in, take a pager then have a drink at a bar next door (there are many to chose from).

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped in for happy hour and enjoyed the selection of draft and bottled beer and the raw oysters. The bartenders provided great service and we enjoyed the atmosphere and food. We wanted to go back for dinner but didn't have time. The menu looked good though. We'd definitely go back again when in Rehoboth.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is the place to go for HAPPY HOUR, Oysters are the best. Happy Hour starts at 11:30 on Sunday get there early.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I 've been going to the DE beaches all my life. This was my first visit to FINS...WOW! The food was delicious, the waiter was very friendly, the atmosphere was inviting, and the prices were reasonable. We had oysters, clams, shrimp, and a Caesar salad. Surprising, a small thing like the salad set the stage for a great meal. It was the best Caesar salad that we ever ate. The entire dining experience was so enjoyable that we returned the next night and had the same results. From now on, this will be my first stop in Rehoboth Beach.