“Unbelievable!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 19, 2011

This place was unbelievable. The food was very delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Our waitress was very nice and friendly as well as the rest of the staff. The amount of food for the price is well worth it! Highly recommend eating here. Nice relaxed atmosphere also. Look out for the strawberry shortcake. It was huge!!!

Mikeatfins, General Manager at Fins Fish House & Raw Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2011

I'm so glad you enjoyed everything! Thank you for the very kind words. Hope to see you at FINS again soon!

Thanks
Mike Dickinson

Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and I had dinner at Fins Friday night. Even though it was off season in Rehoboth Beach, there was about a 15-minute wait. It seems to be a popular place for families and groups of friends. It's very casual and noisy, with a sports bar atmosphere upstairs. Service is friendly but not particularly professional, probably because they are mostly kids.
We had the raw oysters sampler and a dozen steamed clams, all very good. We also had the oyster stew, which was disappointing. Although the soup had a pleasant flavor, it was thin consistency (not stew-like) and there were only a couple of oysters in each bowl. I also wouldn't recommend ordering a fruity cocktail, which I did because I don't like beer or wine. The pina colada did not have much flavor.
They have an extensive menu and we might try this place again on a future visit, but it would not be our first choice for a seafood restaurant.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

I've been going to this restaurant and raw bar for a couple of years now for their amazing happy hour. The oysters are fresh and tasty but they also offer other items such as shrimp and clams which do not disappoint either. I don't think you can beat the prices or the freshness of the seafood. Their service is great and you always feel welcomed. I've never been to Fin's for a sit down lunch or dinner so I cannot comment on that aspect but the bar/happy hour experience is second to none! If you enjoy fresh oysters at a great price, this happy hour is a must!

Reviewed February 13, 2011

I've been to Fins several times now in season and off season and it never disappoints. Always a great craft beer selection, service is aways outstanding (you get the feeling that they're glad you're there), menu and quality is excellent it has a great atmosphere. It's always crowded for a reason!! Looking forward to my next visit!!

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Took the family here for new years, great food in a fun casual atmosphere. They had one of the best oyster and beers selections I have seen anywhere.