The Breakers Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$131
ComfortInn
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$278
Official Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$109
$106
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Hampton.com
$99
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
Admiral on Baltimore(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssister hoteltwo blocksevery room has a balconyindoor poolfree breakfast buffetoff seasonblock walk to the beachovernight tripomelette stationsink areaperfect hotellast minute tripthe main dragrestaurants and barsbeach hoteloff street parkingcoffee maker
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We brought a dog with us, so I can only comment on the rooms allocated to pet owners (they only have ground floor, back-of-the-hotel rooms for pets). If you want a palatial room, this is not the place for you. If you need a specific type of mattress, this is definitely not for you. This is also not a B&B (though breakfast is included.) This is not the Four Seasons. However, this is a perfect, easy place to take your dog and be able to enjoy Rehoboth, with friendly staff and a fantastic location.

We took a spontaneous day trip to Rehoboth hoping maybe we'd find space for the two of us and our dog to stay the night, and The Breakers was available and not crazy expensive. Some of the places require a $75-100 fee and are not within walking distance to anything. This is right within walking distance of the main streets, shops, and beach, and the staff is very friendly. It was definitely a little price for the quality of room (they all have two doubles, I think, in the pet rooms, and one of our mattresses was not good--but the dog loved it and we could share the other!). However, the room was *very* clean, very convenient, and really easy with our dog. It is right across the street from a little park and has lots of grass for dogs to use. There is a little deck area and parking is free. Breakfast at the Atlantic Grill is included, and it was great for what it is (a cheap buffet with good coffee, and overlooking the water)!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank starryi
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stayed here once before and it was fine. This past weekend we just wanted to stay one night and the only available room was a 1 bedroom suite for $244. Decided to splurge. Oh my gosh. After spending the day and evening in Rehoboth (awesome as usual) we came back to our room. My husband and son soon went to bed while I decided to enjoy the separate living room to read for awhile.

It wasn't long before I noticed all the ants! The table next to the sofa and the wet bar (with my pb & J sandwich) were infested. YUCK. Decided to go to bed. The next day my husband mentioned the ants in the bedroom. Oh my gosh.

When we checked out, they said well the ants were only on the balcony, right? My husband laughed and said no, you need to spray all the rooms.

We definitely won't be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank kat196
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have been coming to Rehoboth my whole life, and I can honestly say that this was one of the worst places I've stayed, anywhere. For what we paid, and given the location, the room we had at The Breakers was not bad. However, let's talk about the blanket on the bed - specifically, what was ON the blanket - and how the management chose to deal or not deal with it.

Rule 1: If a customer calls down in the middle of the night to say that there is a white, crusty substance covering the blanket... don't insist that the guest then come downstairs to get a new blanket. At least make something of an effort. Also, don't tell us that your staff washes the blankets daily.

Rule 2: When the customer checks out but asks to speak to a manager about said substance, don't tell the guest that you don't know what we are talking about, only to go and get the manager and say, "These are the people here about the blanket." Liar.

Rule 3: If you are a manager of a hotel, your job is 100% about customer service. As a former member of the retail sales force, I can safely say that nastiness does not win repeat customers. Lady, you were a class-act; you were nasty and condescending, and you tried to tell us that all you saw on the blanket was a hole (sigh). When we pointed out that a person could clearly see the, um, bodily fluid that was on our blanket, you glared at us icily and said that the most you could offer us was 10% off. A measly $10? Yeah, okay; and on that note, I'm writing this review of your hotel.

Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again, and I do not recommend it at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
14  Thank CaitAG
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Put this hotel in another location and I may not like it nearly as well. Its an older property, but being just a block off Rehoboth Ave and a few blocks up to the beach and boardwalk makes it a great choice. We have booked this hotel 3 years in a row for a girls weekend. We are able to get a very large suite at a great price. Some upgrades to the rooms and public spaces and this place would be amazing.... But also maybe less affordable.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank HockeyAndTravel
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I booked my room with expedia ( first mistake) two months ahead of time. I was never told of their $25 cancelation fee prior to booking. I end up cancelling my room less that 24 hours after booking and was still charged that fee and $162 that I simply can not account for. I've called and spoken with the front desk and managers several times and have gotten rude responses and horrible customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends