The Breakers Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$148
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$189
$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$259
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$274
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$223
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $307/night.

The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$295
All reviewssister hoteltwo blocksevery room has a balconyindoor pooloff seasonfree breakfast buffetovernight tripblock walk to the beachomelette stationsink areaperfect hotellast minute tripthe main draglate checkrestaurants and barscoffee makerwalking distance to everything
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am very disappointed in the way this hotel handles their cancellation policy. I booked a room on 6/16 for a stay more than a month later. After I booked, my credit card was charged for one night's stay, which I expected. About a week later, something came up, and I needed to cancel the reservation. This was still more than a month before my planned vacation. When my credit card was refunded, $25 was missing from the original charge. I assumed it was a mistake; so I sent a note to Breakers asking when the remaining $25 would be refunded. They informed me that their cancellation policy consists of a $25 charge, if you cancel before 72 Hours of the date of your stay. If you cancel within the 72 Hours you forfeit your deposit. I can understand the 72 hour policy, but I've never had a hotel charge a fee otherwise. I think it's in incredibly poor taste and a great way to promote poor customer service. I will never make a reservation at Breakers again, and I will discourage others from doing so, as well.

Room Tip: Don't make a reservation here unless you are 100% sure you will not have to cancel. Otherwise, be prepared to lose $25 for nothing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie P
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Staff here was very friendly. Hotel is going through a nice re-model and was priced moderately well for the area. Very convenient to the boardwalk, cheap parking and room came with 2 breakfast buffets the next AM at their sister hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dave E
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would NEVER NEVER again stay at this place !! After 20 years and a TON TON of $, forget it .

All they do now is change prices on you. One person tells you one thing, then they say they do not remember the conversation, then you talk to Manager or whatever they are down there and she asked the best she can do even quoted the wrong price from her manager is give me a 15% discount of PARKING, seriously PARKING and that is only if I have the ticket from last year that you place in your window.

That's what happened on booking for this year , terrible..

Come on who safes those !!! That please has not been the same since Kelly left and we will miss Lonnie .

It's really said to see how your treated after being such good customers for such a long time .

Do yourself a favor , don't stay here and go to

The Admiral Hotel
2 Baltimore Avenue
tell Booby I sent you , you will feel much more welcomed

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank DRWCPA
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Same thing happened to me. I booked my room on the phone, told them I would be bringing my pug and was never told that there would be a charge for bringing my dog. Upon arrival they then told me it would be 50 bucks a night for my dog. Then to top it off the manager told me I should have lied and he wouldn't have charged me. The room was disgusting (stains all over the carpet), cigarette buts on the patio. For what I wound up paying I could have stayed somewhere much nicer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed May 22, 2013

After booking a room over the phone, we were told upon arrival that the charge for our dogs would be an additional $100.00 per night over what we had been quoted. We were told that the GM was the only person who was authorized to deal with this discrepancy and that she would be in the next day.

Our dealings with Courtney Lankford (the GM) were nothing short of astonishing. When we told her what we were quoted over the phone she claimed that her employees never make a mistake in light of the fact that our deposit (as a percentage of the quoted amount) clearly reflected the lower figure. After presenting her with numerous facts to back up our claim it was apparent from the start that she had no intention of correcting the charges. Later while disputing the charges with our credit card provider she resorted to falsely accusing me of threatening the employees. (in fact, everyone else we had dealings with at the front desk were nothing short of pleasant)

To top it all off, the maids refused to clean our room because we had dogs (in crates) in the room, forcing us to procure our own supplies from the maid carts (toilet paper, clean towels, soap etc.) as well as staying in a dirty room for the next three days. Our dealings with The Breakers and especially Courtney were without a doubt the worst experience we have ever had within the hospitality industry.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family