“Not very good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Native American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This might be the only restaurant in Rehoboth I don’t like. We are there last fall and all of our food was not good. I got a prime rib dip sandwich and it was soggy, fatty and no flavor. My wife chicken sandwich was half burned and that was good because it was the only flavor it had and my kids pizza was just ok. I know because I ate it instead of my sandwich. My wife was so looking forward to eating her and was so disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,481)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

kind of a beer hall atmosphere but appropriate for the casual menu and wide array of brews available to sample. A highlight was a ginger cocktail made with Dogfish Head honey rum. Think "Dark and Stormy" with better weather on the way. A lot of the food is prepared in a wood burning oven, obviously the pizza, but surprisingly, the burgers. The wood fire gave the burger a real campfire flavor, like we enjoyed before all our back yard grills were gas. Even more surprising was blackened brussels sprouts!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We went early on a Wednesday evening, & had to wait a bit for a table, but enjoyed music & a beer while we waited. Once we were seated the food came fast & was very good. Prices were great- we’ll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We were on vacation in Rehoboth a couple weeks ago and my mom, my brother and i went to Dogfish Head for lunch and my pulled pork sandwich was quite honestly the best pulled pork i have ever tasted. Along with great service it was definitely a favorable experience and we will definitely be going back next year.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We were part of a large party and were seated right away a bit after 5pm (score!) our waitress was sweet and we ordered right away as we had 5 kids with us. The water arrived about 10 minutes after we ordered. Cocktails arrived 15 minutes later (25 after ordering). Food arrived shortly after. The fish and chips (2 kids ordered and 1 adult ordered) were so heavy with batter no one ate it. After we picked the wet batter off, we got got to underdone fish. I ordered the grill cheese with bacon on the side. My sandwich had 3 pieces of bread like a club sandwich-weird. The manger saw something was wrong and came over. I inquired about 3 slices of bread. He was confused and took it away. He came back a few minutes later with the same sandwich (!) that was now like warm and said it was correct. By the end of dinner everyone was complaining about belly aches. The food was heavy, poorly cooked, poorly executed and even management couldn’t get it right.

Only go for the beer, your belly will thank you!

Date of visit: August 2018