“Great lunch with great beer ”

Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
Ranked #44 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Native American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our party of 4 was immediately seated when we arrived at 1pm on a Saturday. The menu had plenty of food options. We enjoyed the food and beer choices. Our server was friendly but a little aloof - presented wrong beer flight & forgot request for water more than once. Reasonable prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,443)

Good spot.

Nice beer - all the Dogfish Head range with some seasonal varieties.

Service was excellent - we had a really fun server who was full of recommendations and good advice.

I had the pulled pork sandwich and actually actually sneaked back for more another day.

Family friendly. Casual spot. Busy.

There is a “finer” dining experience next door also as well as a store selling t-shirts and a brewery tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for an early dinner with a party of 9, 4 adults and 5 kids ages 7 to 13. The first night we showed up at 6:30 but it was a two hour wait. The next night we planned ahead since they do not take reservations. Two adults went to put our name in early, at 5 pm, which gave us a 40 minutes wait. They hung out at the bar then the rest of us arrived close to the end of the wait time and they were just about to text us our table was ready so it was perfect.

The food is as amazing as the beer. I felt a little overwhelmed but the waitstaff was awesome and her suggestions were dead on. Between the 9 of us we sampled much of the menu, everyone agreed there wasn’t a bad dish. Try the Cali Love burger, best burger I’ve ever had. The beer cocktails were great too. The Luau and Aquatic Life were our favs.

The kids menu suited our needs but the pretzel bites were definitely a kid favorite. If you are in the area, make this stop a priority. We definitely will be returning

1  Thank ShupeFamily
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a very hot and long day of walking the boardwalk, we came to Dogfish for dinner and a drink.
First of all, I've been drinking Dogfish for years, so I know what I like and what I don't like...I just stayed with the 90. So cold and refreshing, straight from the teet. (Even though the brewery is down the road a bit).
I ordered a chicken samich and the actual chicken took up the entire bun (which is a good thing), who does that? It was so good! Just a pleasant time the entire evening.
**Note** Music was super loud and was of acid rock type, that totally sucked! We tried the night before but a band was playing which was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk so we left.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here our first night of vacation as my dad remembered it from last time. Started off with some good drinks, and then my mom and I shared 2 meals because the menu looked so good we couldn’t decide.
We got the grilled cheese (Brie and cheddar) and seafood pizza. The grilled cheese was good but the pizza was amazing. Very different than a normal pizza (just in that it had some great cheese and seafood toppings) and extremely tasty.
Everyone else really enjoyed their meals also. I have a feeling we’ll be back next time again!

1  Thank biddle04