“Great Beer, Great Service”

Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Native American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Bayville, New Jersey
“Great Beer, Great Service”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stopped by Dogfish Head in Rehoboth Beach on a recent visit to Delaware at the end of October. My husband had a few beers which he thought were really good, I had wine which was also good. For food we had the Dogpile (artichoke, spinach, mozzarella with pita triangles) which was very good, and the Short Rib Cheese Fries which were not so good. The portions were enormous. The service was excellent! We sat at the bar and the bartender was great. Also, the manager came over to us twice to ask how everything was. The next time we are in the area, we will definitely be back. We heard a lot of good comments about their pizza, so I think we'll try that next time.

• Visited October 2013

“First class food. ”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in to sample the beer and ended up staying for lunch. Our meals were perfectly cooked, tasting amazing, and were plated well. The butternut squash soup w/ cranberries was the highlight of the meal, so unique and well done. I enjoyed the day's sandwich special of brazed pork w cheddar bacon and egg on a brioche roll. My wife greatly enjoyed her burger and onion ale soup as well.

Warrensburg, New York
“Love it”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Good food great beer my kind of place. Went on Friday and Sunday and it was equally good. The beer is the highlight. So many different and fun flavors. Go if you like different and go if it's just about having fun.

West Babylon, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm not a beer person but my bf is. He loves DFH but can't always find it at home. A lot of their food is made with their beer so it could get tricky to order if you don't drink beer. The cheese fries were good in small quantities for me. The lamb empanada was okay. The mac and cheese and pork confit sandwich were really tasty. My bread was soft and all of the greens were fresh. I love that they do locally source their food. No problems with service, our waitress was very attentive. We also went near the end of the towns beach season so we didn't get caught by crowds like others.

• Visited November 2013
Towson, Maryland, United States
“Great brew, ok food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had the lamb sliders that were good, but my hubby had the burger and he said it was a bit dry. The beers they had were great though. The beers complimented the food but the food was a bit disappointing.

• Visited October 2013