“Great for beers!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
New Jersey
“Great for beers!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is great and a heaven for beer lovers. The food, however, is nothing to brag about. The menu offerings should be improved - not impressed given the popularity of this establishment. At any rate, the beer is amazing and we visited the place three times just for that!

Larksville, Pennsylvania
“One of the Best in Rehoboth!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a must stop for us every time we're in the Rehoboth area. We love everything about Dogfish Head. We usually go for lunch... during the summer I'd recommend getting there shortly after they open, otherwise you will have to wait a bit for a table. All the beers we've sampled there have been great, as is the crab chowder. It's a fun and casual lunch spot that everyone should check out!

• Visited August 2013
York, PA
“I Was Impressed”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I may be bias. Being a beer lover, I have always wanted to get to the place that was part of the craft beer craze from the beginning. For starters, while we were waiting for a table, my 2.9 year-old falls asleep. (The wait was 15 mins, but he was beat from the beach). Hostess goes to sit us at a table with chairs and then notices he is passed out cold in my wife's arms. She offers the only open booth to us (that could have sat 4).
They have an extensive beer list. If you are in to beer, it is all stuff you have had before. But they did have 3 specials (a black garlic porter and phyllosphy.). They were out of the beer that was stewed with beef.
The food was what shocked me. My wife had a great crab cake sandwich and I had a pulled duck sandwich. Both were amazing.
On the way out you can buy bottles of beer to go, shirts and dogfish liquor. I am a rum nut and bought their brown honey rum. It is great. Drink it straight (slightly chilled).

Sarasota, Florida
“Mecca”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick lunch visit early on a Friday afternoon. I got a 5 beer flight, 4 of which were brewpub exclusives. An English pale ale brewed with lean beef (really), a porter brewed with black, cracked garlic, a baklava ale brewed with phyllo, a 75 minute cask ale and their popular punkin ale. For food I ordered ale marinated pickles and olives with Chimay cheese and chick pea falafel. The falafel had a pretty good pepper kick. A few years ago I had a great watermelon gazpacho. Reasonably priced for the quality and uniqueness. Check out the merch booth on the way out.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great food & beer pairings!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The menu is well thought out in the fact that all of the items on the menu are perfect items that go great with beer. Relaxed place that's fun for families or if you're just hanging with friends to catch the game.