“Great Chinese Friendly Service”

Confucius Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #57 of 282 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We loved our last visit to Confucius, last night. Tip: Monday is 1/2 price fish night and I had the steamed Halibut with scallion and ginger, execellent. My husband had the fried whole fish, which was sweeter that expected, but otherwise great. He mentioned this to the owner in conversation because we enjoy spicier food, she mentioned next time we can order with a different sauce. The sauce was not mentioned on the menu, so we didn't know it would be sweet & sour style. She spoke with her husband who created a spicy take out dish for him on the house. really nice, great customer service, we did not expect the comp.

1  Thank Lewesbeachfan
There are newer reviews for Confucius Chinese Cuisine

Reviewed June 30, 2010

Agree with comments previously. Food was good, but the prices are a bit steep.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

This is a superb restaurant. Excellent food. Excellent service. Great location.

Reviewed March 2, 2010

My husband and I were down in Rehoboth for Valentines and Chinese New Year. One of the reasons I wanted to be down there is to eat at Confucius. We believe they have the best chinese food in the tri-state area (or further). The food is original, spicy, large portions. We always come back!

Reviewed February 9, 2010

I am a former concierge in Rehoboth and I continue to recommend Confucius to all that ask me for a great restaurant in Rehoboth. The owner, Shaun, is so accommodating and will prepare any dish for you that you ask! I am very particular, a vegetarian, and Shaun and his chefs will and have adjusted many dishes to my wishes. I love the restaurant, the ambiance, and especially Shaun, the owner and wonderful waitress , Olga!! I can't wait until my next visit!!!
Betsy