“Love, love, love this restaurant!”

Confucius Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #56 of 283 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The chef at Confucious is inspired. We dined here for the first time and were blown away. I had the Cumin Beef, my partner had the Crispy Shrimp with Walnuts. Words cannot describe the pure joy our taste buds experienced while savoring these dishes. I am an Asian food junkie and I will be back...often.

2  Thank 2Discerning1

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Delicious for lunch and dinner. Very popular for brunch on Sundays. They owners are very friendly and will to accommodate requests-extra spicy, mild, etc.

1  Thank lizziebarnhart
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is not a typical Chinese restaurant. We went on Chinese New Year but they were not dooing anything special. That was fine as the very well-prepared food with the extra thought was worth the trip. When next at the Beach and wanting Chinese food, we will stop here.

2  Thank route50guy
Reviewed February 2, 2014

First time here last night! Recommended by a good friend, and WOW it was fantastic! Service was great, food was wonderful, not a bad thing in the place. Clean, nice and spot on. Thank you Confucius Rehoboth should love you!!!!

3  Thank Paul P
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me there for my birthday. This is not your typical Chinese restaurant, this is so much better! We will be going back again and again. The staff is so friendly too.

2  Thank bankerssilvermoon