“Yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Food is excellent, but like nearly all gourmet restaurants, portions aren't as hearty as one would like.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had such a great evening here. So many locals told us that this is an excellent restaurant and we now agree. It was packed when we arrived. We were placed next to the loudest, most obnoxious, local, patrons imaginable--until we met them. Soon, we were as loud as they were and departed great friends. The food is simply delectable. We had the lo mein vegetable noodles and the orange beef. They were both so delicious. The pork chinese dumplings were the best we have had.

The atmosphere is cute and beach-esque. I guaranty readers that they will have a great time here. the owner/manager is a lovely and kind Chinese lady and the waiters/waitresses are sweet and helpful. Go with confidence.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was recently in Rehobeth Beach on business. We ate at CONFUCIOUS for dinner. The food was served hot and since the table ordered a variety of plates we all sampled various items. Everything was excellent. The only issue we had were the servers were from Eastern Europe and they were hard to understand. Everyone was friendly however. We had people refill our beverages which is nice in hot weather.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our family went to Confucius on Friday night. We had reservations and were seated on time. The wait staff is professional and attentive. We ordered four appitizers to share. The salt and pepper Calimari, Pork Dumplings and Spring Rolls with Shrimp Toast. All very well presented and very good. My wife and Father had the sea food hot and sour which they both stated was excellent. After the appitizers were done the main course came out with excellent timing. I won't go in with what everyone had but it was all excellent. For me the best General Tsao Chicken I have ever had. An excellent meal. Be ready to pay, the bill was $160 for four appitzers, five main courses and a couple of glasses of wine.

The only complaint I had was some customers were very obnoxious. The place is not large and has wood floors so sound is an issue. These people decided they wanted the entire place to be aware of their conversation. We had to shout to each other to hear. We asked the waiter about it and they did nothing. It put a dampner on an otherwise fine meal.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is now the only Chinese restaurant where I can dine. Luckily, I live in Rehoboth. Sean and Danielle offer gourmet Chinese cuisine to their diners that is simply amazing. My favorites are the Salt and Pepper Shrimp or Calamari. For entrees, their filets of halibut, salmon, rockfish, etc are so fresh and so yummy. Try them out Sunday for brunch from 11 to 3! Pick 3 items for $12 and Confucius say, "You leave happy"