“Wonderful Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Royal Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed for the weekend and had a very nice time. Conveniently located to all the action and a brief walk to the beach and boardwalk. The room was very nice and the breakfast each morning was definitely something to look forward to. We will for sure be staying here the next time we visit.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

We loved the Royal Rose Inn! Everything was perfect, from the breakfasts in the morning to the location of the Inn to the hot tub on the roof! It was a great getaway for us with much privacy. The owners were very accommodating with extra things we needed (I asked for a bottle of champagne and flowers to be placed in the room upon arrival) and the names of local florists for help!

Room Tip: Just glancing in to the other rooms it seemed that most rooms were the same. Ours was a bit bigger t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed Easter weekend, 2010, and everything was very pleasant. (Disregard the "May 2011" travel date elsewhere in the review; I could not choose anything earlier.) Very nicely decorated in both the public areas and the room. Breakfast was perfect. Quiet, yet located right in the heart of shopping and restaurant areas. Because it was off-season, street parking was no problem. I don't know if there are any parking accomodations when the meters are in effect (mid-May to mid-September). Recommended; I'll be back.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

We've stayed at Royal Rose 4 times in the past two years and won't even consider looking anywhere else when we vacation in Rehoboth. Andy is a fantastic host, providing a breakfast full of everything from sweet treats to cereals to fruit & yogurt. Endless cups of coffee - perfect for me as I'm an early riser. Lots of fruit juices - perfect for my partner who's a later riser and non-coffee drinker. As previous reviews mentioned, the rooms are small, but they are the definition of the word "cozy" to us. The Royal Rose is walking distance to anything in Rehoboth and a friendly, affordable destination. Thanks to Andy & Greg for helping us feel like we have a second home at the beach.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

I've visited the Royal Rose Inn several times but it has been a number of years since my last visit. This past weekend I spent three wonderful days there and found it as pleasant as I'd remembered. My room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and Andy is a great host. It's not fancy, but feels like home.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms overlooking the street because they're sunny. However in the busy season tha...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

My friend and I wanted to spend time at the beach and found the Royal Rose B & B. Andy was the nicest of Hosts and the breakfasts were extraordinary! Every morning a different main course and sweet treat/coffee cake. Everything, from the room to the friendly atmosphere in the Inn to the quiet and relaxing evenings we spent there, were just wonderful. The beach being only 1.5 blocks away was easily accessible. What other place have you stayed in where you were supplied towels FOR the beach or chairs to take or even small packs to put your cold sodas in to be taken to the beach? The Royal Rose is a hidden treasure in Rehobeth and Andy will see me and my friend again. Wonderful place to get away and relax. Thanks Andy for the great time.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank martin y
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

I recently stayed here with my husband for one night. It was our first trip to Rehoboth Beach, and we were very pleased with the location of this B&B - 1.5 blocks from the beach and right in the center of the action (lots of shops, restaurants, and bars). The Royal Rose has a parking lot for guests and once we parked there, we did not need to use the car because everything was well within walking distance. Andy (one of the hosts) was friendly and made an excellent breakfast that consisted of egg caseroles, pastries, fresh fruit, bagels, and much more. The furnishings in the inn are a bit old and out-dated, and the room we stayed in was tiny, but it had all the necessities. Overall, I thought this B&B was a good value, but when I return to Rehoboth Beach I may look into other B&Bs on the next block (ie: Rehoboth Guest House) that looked nicer. For the same price, I would try someplace else, but if pricer, I'd stick with Royal Rose.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple