“We were looking for a simple getaway. We got that and SO MUCH MORE at the Sea Witch Manor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast

Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

After walking around the Boardwalk area for an hour or so, my boyfriend and I stumbled upon the beautiful tree-lined street where the Sea Witch Manor is located. Coincidentally, this quintessential Victorian Bed and Breakfast is walking distance from the shops, restaurants, and Beach area. We parked the car and did not get back in it until the day we left. After meeting Inez, the Innkeeper, and checking in, we were ushered to our unparalleled Suite in the Sea Witch Manor. The Suite came with a King size bed, a seating area with electric fireplace and a quaint balcony with chairs and table. The bathroom was HUGE and had a large soaking tub with jets. Although the room was perfect, we spent most of our time outdoors sampling different restaurtants and exploring the various shops. Each day was started off right because of the delicious breakfast provided by Inez. There was coffee, tea, orange juice, REAL fruit, cream cheese filled muffins, and eggs, bacon, and blueberry pancakes. Seriously!! The cook, Inez, is the hostess with the mostess. She is very laid-back and likeable, knowledgeable about the area, and incredibly willing to regale you with eye-popping stories about the the three houses that make up this unforgettable bed and breakfast.
We were only there for a weekend and that was too short. The Bed and Breakfast has everything you could possibly want and more. I highly recommend the Sea Witch Manor!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
PA, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

We made a great choice for our stay in Rehoboth Beach. We found the Sea Witch Manor and Bewitched B&B online and were thoroughly pleased and impressed. The owner Inez became an immediate friend and treated us like long-lost friends. The Bewitched tribute is a hoot and we loved the theme. We were booked for the Abner & Gladys Kravitz room but Inez upgraded us to the Endora room. Beautifully decorated and a great bathroom. Inez also made a great recommendation for a place to have dinner and we were not disappointed. Definitely four thumbs up for Inez and the Bewitched B&B experience! We loved it and plan to return. Next time, we'll ask for the Samantha and Darrin room!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank crazyforLondon
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2010

Spur of the moment Spring break road trip for myself and daughter resulted in the quintessential B&B experience courtesy of The Sea Witch Manor and its innkeeper Inez. Interesting, beautifully appointed Inn, kind(free) upgrade, low-key but warm and efficient service. There were even (fun) ghost stories! Breakfast was delicious, sumptuous and on-time (so that we could make a morning apptmt). Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

Went for a few days with the wife who picked this B&B as it was dog friendly. Place was basically empty of guests and staff as it was the off season which was ok with us. The room we were in was big and comfortable.

As it was the off season, the price was ok though I do not think they needed to charge extra for the dog. It was cold outside and inside as the heat was kept low. We passed on breakfast as it was canned fruit, hard boiled eggs that were not fresh and cereal that was in jars. What was hot were the scones.

The place is very close to the outlets for shopping and is within walking distance to some really nice restaurants.

What make this place unique is that it is devoted to the Bewitched tv show, The rooms are named after the characters and there are memorabilia all over.

We would go back as the rooms were comfortable and we got a good night sleep.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2009

I have been a regular visitor to the Seawitch B&B for the past 6 years! I have returned EVERY year at least once a year for a little me time. I brought my best friend in my grown up years here on my birthday a couple of years ago and we had a blast too! I always get 'my' room in the main house - Elsie's room, named after one of the owners aunts. And it is gorgeous! Like sleeping in a room I would have loved growning up but appreciate more now. Hadpainted walls, soothing colors, four poster tall Queen size super comfy bed and let me tell you about the owner - Inez. ... Not only have I been coming here on a regular return basis, one of the reasons is Inez the owner. She has always made me feel like part of the family. The breakfasts in the main house are AMAZING! I always meet wonderful peple at the table. I am not one to like to get up in the morning and sit with people I do not know, but I always know there will be really terrific people because of my experiences. There is an energy in the air that breeds wonderful feelings of comraderie and warmth and I always feel welcome there. I always feel like I am coming to a second home. The inn is close to everything and I like that it is not on the beach. It is provate and it feels like you have your own little oasis in how Inez sets things up. There are books and dvds to entertain you. I keep coming back because of the love and the care that Inez puts into the place and like I said it feels like home when I get there. I can breathe, relax and read. or nap. A couple times I looked at the ocean but I liked walking around town, seeing a movie, eating fabulous food in okaces like Japonica and Espuma that Inez recommended. OMG - the food at these two places will make you want to just eat there for every meal!!! The atmospheres are lovely and the whole experience is lovely. My friend said that it was probably some of the best food she ever had and she is a foodie who appreicates delicious made with care food. :) Me too. Anyway, I can't even express how much I love all my experiences at the Seawitch Manor. Go and experience it yourself. You will be pleasantly delighted. Oh and the other two B&Bs next to the main house are georgeously decorated. See if Inez will give you a tour for unoccupied rooms. I always ask her when I am there to see them. Once building Bewitched has a thene of the classic TV show of the same name and every room is decorated so exquisitely, you would think that the character is going to walk in any moment! In the Bedazzled, it is decorated in Hollywood glam when it was the real golden ages and REALLY magical and glamourous. There are rooms like Humphrey Bogart - Spectacular - masculine and just amazing! There is a Marilyn Monroe Room and a Judy Garland room. Go see for yourself. You will have a wonderful time. I do and I can't wait to return for my next visit!!!! Tell Inez Marsea sent you! ;) It will be magical.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled solo
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2009

Truly gourmet breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Great innkeepers. Will return agin.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2009

The location was good, but do not be mistaken, the view from the windows is either on the parking lot or a huge hotel in front of the house. The price was uber-high, breakfast nicely served but not v. tasty. The room was decorated, as it is in most of BBs in this price class, not large at all with no closets, so all our stuff was spread around the room. The shower was old and filthy around the doors, and that was not nice. One good thing was the bed, which was comfortable. The office staff was inexperienced; different people would give you different instructions on this and that. Overall rating: average, or rather too pricey for the value, likely not to go back soon.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple