All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed July 4, 2006

The owners were friendly, but they advertise a full breakfast and in the morning we had to leave the building we were staying in to go to the B&B next door(that they also own) to find a bowl of fruit, dry cereal, pitcher of milk, coffee, a few tea choices and some bagels on a plate. This is a Continental breakfast, not a full breakfast. The room was decorated to look like it was Marilyn Monroe's room (a negligee hanging on the closet door and some jewelry hanging over a mirror on a dressing table) and the bedspread looked like it hadn't been washed in a while.
Maybe they are overwhelmed with 3 B&B's to run, but I expected more.
Disappointed in New York

• Stayed: July 2005
5  Thank TeresaB633
Reviewed September 9, 2005

My wife and I had a terrific experience in the BEDzzled B and B. It's one of 3 Inns owned by Inez the innkeeper at the Sea Witch Manor. She has done an incredible job of creating a beautiful and fascinating environment around a movie star theme, with each room named for a classic move star. We stayed in the Humphrey Bogart room--a large room with a king bed and a roomy bath with jacuzzi tub. We even had the Maltese Falcon watching over us. The inn is beautifully decorated throughout, with lots of refrigerators for a bottle of wine or food you want to keep cool. The living room has a large flat screen TV and a well stocked library with books about movies and movie stars. Inez has a large library of DVD's for anyone who wants to watch them. BEDazzled is in a great location--2 and 1/2 blocks from the beach, a block from the main commercial street. You don't need to drive anywhere in the town, unless you want to hit the outlets on Route 1. It's next to two great restaurants--59 Lake and Zebra. We had a delicious hot breakfast both days. Ask for the Vidalia and Beer pancakes with hot maple syrup and crushed pecans. Inez is a wonderful, engaging host. She really makes you feel at home. We met another guest who makes it a point to stay at one of Inez' inns every year, and we know we'll be doing the same in the future.

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank johnsmith47
Reviewed August 21, 2005

I have stayed at the Sea Witch Manor Inn for the past two years and would not consider staying anywhere else in the area. EXTREMELY clean, great gourmet breakfasts, beautiful furnishings. Rooms are very, very comfortable and clean. I am VERY particular and picky about where I stay and if someplace isn't immaculately clean, then I just don't stay there again. I don't hesitate for a moment in thinking of staying at the Sea Witch. The owners and staff are absolutely wonderful. They are friendly and accomodating to a degree that I don't know I've ever actually experienced in staying in any other hotel/motel/B&B. Having walked around the area and seeing some of the other places around town to stay, they are no match for the Sea Witch. As I said before, I have had such positive experiences in staying there, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in the area. I can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank NYtravel21
Reviewed September 6, 2003

The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, breakfasts are absolutely gourmet and to die for. There isn't an amenity they haven't thought to provide. The innkeepers are attentive, considerate, and fun. We had visited several other B&Bs in Rehoboth before we went to the Sea Witch, but we'll never go anywhere else again!

6  Thank Connector24853