This was our second stay at the Sea Witch (our first was in 2007) and it was a lovely as we remembered. Our accommodation (Suite Arlene) was spacious, quiet, and comfortable with the bath featuring a clawfoot tub perfect for soaking after a hot day of baking in the sun on the beach.
The manor itself has a large number of welcoming public spaces, including a marvelous front porch. Our innkeeper was friendly and willing to give us honest recommendations about food and Rehoboth's changing nightlife but the best part is the Sea Witch's breakfast. These gourmet meals served in courses - including freshly baked pastry, fruit, and a main entree - are so delicious and filling we found ourselves skipping lunch altogether.
The Sea Witch is an easy walk from several of Rehoboth's best restaurants but sits on a quiet avenue away from the commercial noise. If you're looking for romance, or just a quiet get away, I'd highly recommend staying at the Sea Witch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weekdays only 10% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp and Priceline so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach