“Elegance + Quiet + Convenience = Fabulous Beach Vacation”

and 1 more site!
Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 13 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 3, 2009

This was our second stay at the Sea Witch (our first was in 2007) and it was a lovely as we remembered. Our accommodation (Suite Arlene) was spacious, quiet, and comfortable with the bath featuring a clawfoot tub perfect for soaking after a hot day of baking in the sun on the beach.

The manor itself has a large number of welcoming public spaces, including a marvelous front porch. Our innkeeper was friendly and willing to give us honest recommendations about food and Rehoboth's changing nightlife but the best part is the Sea Witch's breakfast. These gourmet meals served in courses - including freshly baked pastry, fruit, and a main entree - are so delicious and filling we found ourselves skipping lunch altogether.

The Sea Witch is an easy walk from several of Rehoboth's best restaurants but sits on a quiet avenue away from the commercial noise. If you're looking for romance, or just a quiet get away, I'd highly recommend staying at the Sea Witch.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2009

Just returned from a 4 day weekend at the Sea Witch Manor. We stayed in Bedazzled inviting friends from Arizona and Philadelphia. I still cannot get over the terrible breakfast that was served. Canned Fruit Cocktail in the summer.............! I was offended that they had the nerve to charge those rates and then serve canned fruit. The hard boiled eggs must have been boiled for hours as I had to actually cut the egg in half with a steak knife. On day three the milk had spoiled and I was told they did not have any more and needed to put milk on their grocery list. This proves how young and inexperienced in hospitality their staff is. They preferred to surf the net instead.
I would not recommend this B&B. Unless of coarse you are a fan of Fruit Cocktail..........

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank charlie729
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I had originally wanted to stay in Bethany Beach but the place was booked for June, and this place looked very interesting. I picked the Bogart room because it had a jacuzzi tub. The room was interesting and the tub was nice and the hot tub outside was nice; location good. Not many t.v. channels but t.v. worked fine and no problems once we found the remote; partner appreciated free wi-fi. Breakfast was okay, but I was constantly bugged by the fact that only the main B&B serves a real B&B breakfast; at these prices, what's the deal? Compared to places like the Old Brick Inn in Maryland and the Gingerbread Mansion in California, which serve great breakfasts and afternoon tea and don't charge as much - what gives? Even a place like the Green Gables Inn in a pricey area like Monterey charges about the same and serves much more, plus they have turndown service etc. It's those little things that are lacking at this price. It seemed like a going price for the area - I really don't know why this town is so expensive. It's sure no St. MIchael's or Carmel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sullific
Reviewed June 15, 2009

We decided to stay here due to the themed rooms, accomodations, and proximity to everything. As soon as we arrived, Innkeeper Natalie was very welcoming and gave us a tour of the place. Woke up the next day to a yummy breakfast of various baked goods and fruit, best muffins I've ever had. We got to know alot of the other guests and everyone was so friendy. That night the weather was not so great so we all hung out in the Bewitched loung area: Brian (innkeeper/ maintenance/ security/ parking attendant-haha) and my boyfriend (a drummer) proceeded to play guitar and bongos, they were in heaven. Other guests were all having fun and joined in singing and having some cocktails. Where else can you get that? We loved the atmosphere and promise to be back as much as possible.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I needed to get away for a few nights and I wanted to take my beagle Jack, so I did a search of online of getaways within driving distance of NJ. I found the Bewitched B&B in Rehoboth Beach, DE on the internet. After deciding to stay in Rehoboth and doing a search of all the other local hotels and B&Bs which would accept pets, I chose Bewitched based on value, proximity to town, and the look of the place. I was very happy with the accommodations and for the value, friendliness of staff, and acceptance of pets policy, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2009

We had a wonderful time here. We understood it's under new management. The innkeepers and staff are very welcoming and helpful. Lanscaping is georgous. Food is great and has a large selection. We stayed in two different rooms, both were clean and comfortable. Deck with hot tub is nice at the end of the day and common areas(kitchen, living room) were also very clean and cozy. I've stayed at alot of B&B's and this is the best by far in all aspects!!! It's a couple blocks from beach and boardwalk. The resturants, bars, etc. are all right there even on the same block. Would suggest for anyone to go there, it has it all(romance, privacy, trendy hot spots, fun environment, etc.)!!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bnbtravlor
Reviewed March 2, 2009

One of the best places I've ever stayed. We got a free upgrade to the most gorgeous room. The innkeeper was friendly and attentive and cooked a great breakfast. This was our first wedding anniversary and it topped our honeymoon!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple