We were lucky to book one night stay at the very last moment to spend my husband's birthday at the beach. The day we have to arrive we got a phone call before the check-in time. A very friendly voice was checking up when we will be arriving to make sure that the room is ready for us. Every room has a name, very unique and has a story. The hotel offers complimentary beach towels and chairs and it's Located a few blocks from the boardwalk center and a few steps to the restaurants and shops. When we arrived the owner went outside to greet us. The place is very lovely and romantic. Yes the rooms are little bit tight and may be little less expensive but we were just sleeping there and that's the difference you pay for the atmosphere and a smaller hotel.:) They make and serve breakfast on the lovely deck. In our case they prepared vegetarian choice for our daughter as well as kept it for later because she wasn't able to make it on-time. The jacuzzi is on the desk and available until 11pm and cold bottled water in the fridge for you to buy. The room doesn't have a fridge, but it is available in the hallway right in front of your door? The staff Is extremely friendly and you can feel at home once you entered the hotel. All kitchenware is available for use if needed. They also offered for the day we checked out to keep using their off street parking, beach towels and the shower to change on the way home. They make cookies for the daily consumption. Ice, water, coffee and tea are provided complimentary during the day as well as games and sweet lickers in the common area. Our special occasion two days getaway was wonderful. We definitely enjoyed it, will recommend to our friends and will come back again for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weekdays only 10% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp and Priceline so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach