We stayed in the Marilyn Monroe "suite" although it is really a small room with a private bath. The room was special, filled with Monroe things, etc. However, the bathroom was gross - the jetted tub had moldy caulking and moldy jets and were never cleaned (it also smelled very musty all the time). The room is on the first floor on the street and lots of noise came in from the street - it was hard to sleep.
At check-in, it took an hour to get checked in and we patiently waited in the kitchen. When it was our turn, the welcome was not warm. The bill wasn't correct, but after that was sorted out, we were admonished by whoever checked us in to move our car as close to the next as possible. Throughout the entire 5 days we stayed, we were continually questioned about which car was ours (even though we didn't move it at all).
We only received beach towels in the room once, and the other four days we had to search for more. When I first asked about the towels from the woman who checked us in, I felt like we were interrogated because the towels were supposed to be in the room. She asked me 3 times if I was sure the towels weren't in my room. After confirming they were not (maybe she finally believed me), we were supplied with the towels. Then we knew where to get them because we had to hunt for them.
The breakfast was okay. It was a continental breakfast and if you didn't wake up early, you got left overs from what people didn't want. So, sometimes there were no hard boiled eggs, little fruit, etc. When you could grab a muffin, those were GOOD.
The main living room in BEDazzled was really nice, with comfy loungers and a huge TV on the wall, but the sound never worked, so you couldn't watch TV or a DVD. We had a small TV in the room, but it didn't have a remote control in our room and no offer to supply one.
The walk to the beach is 2 & 1/2 lonnnnggg blocks (almost a 10 minute walk). These are very long blocks, but good access to the main drag.
They have a wonderful deck with tables and chairs and a sunken hot tub. However!!! The foliage surrounding the deck is infested with some type of bug like aphids (whatever they are, the lady bugs and flies LUV to eat them!). The wind carries these white things all over the tables and into whatever you are eating and drinking, so it is pretty gross.
I've been to many B&B's and this is the most lacking in service and amenities. I know people have written some glowing reviews, which is why we booked, but we were not impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Always a 20% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast