My wife and I recently stayed at Bewitched & BEDazzled. First I'll start off with the good. The facility was clean and tidy. The owner and the workers were very friendly and outgoing. They made it a point to talk to us and get our story. Breakfast was an eclectic mix on the two days we were there but was good overall. The location was within walking distance to the beach and boardwalk as well as all the restaurants. This is good because parking anywhere near the beach is a nightmare. The meters are basically 24hrs and it's difficult to find one that is available. Plus we had parking out back of the B&B and they were kind enough to give us a parking permit the one day that we wanted to lug a bunch of beach gear so we could park closer (there are residential parking within walking distance of the beach but it requires a permit).
Some quibbles that I had were the wireless signal from our room was weak but serviceable. My only quip against breakfast was the orange juice tasted literally watered down. Our room was quite small for the price we paid per night but we didn't spend all that much time in the room so it wasn't a big deal. It would have been nice to get a tour of the place to see where all the common areas.
Overall, we had an enjoyable experience. The graciousness of the host and good service more than made up for some of the small quibbles I had with the place. If we come to Rehoboth again, we likely would strongly consider staying there again. We would also recommend it to a friend or family member who is considering a B&B at Rehoboth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Always a 20% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast