I had to make last minute arrangements for a summer stay with my daughter (24) and son (17). I also wanted a pet-friendly place. We had never been to Rehoboth and I had not been to a B & B in over 30 years. Bedazzled and Bewitched is a quaint, cozy, and appealing B & B that elicits lots of nostalgia - we stayed in the Bewitched House with all the photos of that show that I grew up watching.
The B & B is in an excellent location - about a 12-15 minute walk from the beach and boardwalk through a nice neighborhood and a 5-10 minute walk to many restaurants on Rehoboth Avenue.
Inez Conover was extremely helpful in helping our dog acclimate to the new place - her office was stocked with a supplement for dogs to help them calm down and she had a crate on hand so we could leave him in the room on the first day without worrying. He acclimated easily.
Also, when we discovered our room (Aunt Clara's room) was too small for the 3 of us, Inez was most accommodating in giving us a good deal on getting an additional room.
We enjoyed eating breakfast on the deck in the mornings and Patrick as well as inez and other staff were most friendly in serving us. Patrick is a whiz at making delectable sweets.
I will say that it was my fault that I did not think much about breakfast before coming despite having many dietary restrictions. Be advised that if you are vegetarian/vegan/avoid sweets and do not like to eat bacon/sausage and lots of gourmet sweets selections for breakfast, you need to inform Inez and Patrick in advance. I did not feel right in saying I could not or did not wish to eat many of the items since it was my fault for not alerting them ahead of time.
I am giving this place only average though on sleep quality and the rooms average because the Aunt Clara room, although quiet, cute, and nicely decorated - was so small. I do yoga every morning and even though I am petite (5'2), I could barely stretch my body fully in any direction - there was almost no free floor space. I shared the room with my daughter and I felt really cramped. The bathroom was also small and the sink was tiny. We had to pile our toiletries on the floor.
Overall, though, this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weekdays only 10% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach