All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Bunni and I came for her birthday and we stayed 2 more days to take in the most wonderful experience we ever had anywhere. I could not thank the staff and owner enough for making Bunni's birthday special for her. We will now make this a monthly event for us as much as possible. Thankful. Michael and Bunni Kaspar

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very quaint b&b. Nicely decorated, well maintained and within walking distance of the boardwalk. Hard to find a pet friendly place this nice. Staff was very friendly and the breakfasts were excellent. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a getaway for my wife and I to Rehoboth Beach for the first time. Patrick and Inez were very welcoming and accommodating to us and our two dogs. The accommodations are clean and comfortable. The casual and friendly atmosphere contributed to great interactions with the other guests. This was great, but also useful as it turned out to be the best source for things to do and places to eat around town. It was a really nice weekend. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was blessed to take my daughter for a birthday weekend getaway. We had a beautiful stay. It rained, and we still had a wonderful time. The beach wasn't crowded, and we were able to shop sidewalk sales, try new restaurants, fly kites, laze around reading, and chatter away to our hearts' content. Our room was beautiful, clean, welcoming, and comfortable. Better yet, the breakfast was out of this world. Beautiful fresh fruit both mornings, a hand made pastry to get us started, and absolutely inspired dishes. But the best, by far, was the warm, welcome, friendly atmosphere created by the innkeepers and staff. We felt completely at home. We can't wait to go back, and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. Loved every second.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

As part of a “last minute” decision to visit some family in the Rehoboth/Lewes area, my husband and I searched online for a decent place to stay overnight that would allow accommodations for our Tibetan Terrier, Sari. We made sure we were within the beaches’ schedules to allow dogs along the boardwalk, as we really wanted to let her experience a real beach for the first time in the 3 years we’ve had her, and specifically wanted to stay close to the water. We were also on budget, so when we found the “Samantha and Darrin” room at Bewitched & Bedazzled, just 3 blocks from the boardwalk, it seemed like the perfect place! We weren’t prepared for just how perfect…

Upon our Wednesday arrival we met with Inez, who had taken the opportunity to upgrade us to the “Humphrey Bogart” room, for free, since we were the only patrons staying that night! It was such a kind and unexpected gesture, and truly appreciated. The room was perfect! So charming, with gorgeous hardwood flooring, a beautiful fireplace, stunning 4-poster bed, Jacuzzi tub, and some incredibly interesting Bogart artifacts and replicas. In fact, the entire house is just decked out with amazing posters and art pieces! My husband is more of the classic movie buff, and he was thoroughly impressed. I just thought it all looked really cool!

Because our stay was so short, we didn’t really have enough time to take advantage of things like the enclosed deck and hot tub, or the 1,000s of movies on the great big TV in the living room (with Apple TV and a Wii!). But Sari did get some good use of the fenced in “dog run” which was very convenient for potty needs.

The following morning, breakfast was served in the (again, very charming) sun porch, by Patrick, and it was delicious! Our day was properly started with waffles for me, and a specifically requested (the night before, and fulfilled without a hitch) gluten-free version for my husband, both with pears, sausage, and a fresh fruit cup. I also got a delicious, freshly baked blueberry muffin.

It was so nice to have a place we could feel comfortable bringing Sari, because we’ve yet to take her on any overnights before this trip. She also got along very well with both of Inez’s adorable pups, and with Patrick’s (enormous and incredibly gentle) Malmut, Rook. I can say honestly, and without any doubt, we won’t even consider looking elsewhere the next time we take the trip down to DE. We will book and stay at the “B&B” B&B!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Bedazzled house are larger, I believe. But Bewitched rooms are sufficient if just for sleeping.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family