WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Exactly What we Needed!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Philly Suburbs
“Exactly What we Needed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

As part of a “last minute” decision to visit some family in the Rehoboth/Lewes area, my husband and I searched online for a decent place to stay overnight that would allow accommodations for our Tibetan Terrier, Sari. We made sure we were within the beaches’ schedules to allow dogs along the boardwalk, as we really wanted to let her experience a real beach for the first time in the 3 years we’ve had her, and specifically wanted to stay close to the water. We were also on budget, so when we found the “Samantha and Darrin” room at Bewitched & Bedazzled, just 3 blocks from the boardwalk, it seemed like the perfect place! We weren’t prepared for just how perfect…

Upon our Wednesday arrival we met with Inez, who had taken the opportunity to upgrade us to the “Humphrey Bogart” room, for free, since we were the only patrons staying that night! It was such a kind and unexpected gesture, and truly appreciated. The room was perfect! So charming, with gorgeous hardwood flooring, a beautiful fireplace, stunning 4-poster bed, Jacuzzi tub, and some incredibly interesting Bogart artifacts and replicas. In fact, the entire house is just decked out with amazing posters and art pieces! My husband is more of the classic movie buff, and he was thoroughly impressed. I just thought it all looked really cool!

Because our stay was so short, we didn’t really have enough time to take advantage of things like the enclosed deck and hot tub, or the 1,000s of movies on the great big TV in the living room (with Apple TV and a Wii!). But Sari did get some good use of the fenced in “dog run” which was very convenient for potty needs.

The following morning, breakfast was served in the (again, very charming) sun porch, by Patrick, and it was delicious! Our day was properly started with waffles for me, and a specifically requested (the night before, and fulfilled without a hitch) gluten-free version for my husband, both with pears, sausage, and a fresh fruit cup. I also got a delicious, freshly baked blueberry muffin.

It was so nice to have a place we could feel comfortable bringing Sari, because we’ve yet to take her on any overnights before this trip. She also got along very well with both of Inez’s adorable pups, and with Patrick’s (enormous and incredibly gentle) Malmut, Rook. I can say honestly, and without any doubt, we won’t even consider looking elsewhere the next time we take the trip down to DE. We will book and stay at the “B&B” B&B!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Bedazzled house are larger, I believe. But Bewitched rooms are sufficient if just for s...
Green Features: They definitely work on being a green facility and it is very appreciated!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FlyerPhan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We checked in on the Friday of Mother's Day weekend , we were greeted by fresh hot cookies , coffee & smiles , Inez & Patrick have so much positive energy & love it's wonderful . The place is " dog friendly" besides seeing them you do not " smell " one dog even the guests , every one there was wonderful, Patricks food was to die for , I joked I would sneak Patrick home with me his food was not only healthy but 5*. I will recommend them to ALL of my friends , Patrick & Inez can stay w/ me any time they are amazing people , Judy

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Jesptsrm
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed three nights in the clark Gable room. The room was only slightly bigger than the bed but the inn was quiet, there was an outdoor shower and close to beach...walking distance.if you're looking for a low key place to stay and can overlook the overpriced rooms, then this is a good spot. To be fair,we booked the last room and were told in advance that it was small.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank thirties8
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

we had an absolutely wonderful time at Bewitched and Bedazzled. Inez, the owner,
is warm and infinitely helpful. Patrick also hosts and cooks up a fantastic breakfast, not to mention
great chocolate chip cookies to snack on. the rooms were delightful. we enjoyed the jacuzzi on the porch too. very dog friendly too.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and lovely.
Green Features: excellent. they are pet friendly and environmentally conscious.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank davidbe57
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We recently stayed here for our wedding weekend and had a great time! What a wonderful B&B. We loved the rooms, superb service, and food! We couldn't have hoped for anything more. We brought our dog and she had a great time as well! We would recommend this B&B to anyone wanting a first class experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 111LeaC
Ranson, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an awesome experience. I am single and travel frequently so feeling comfortable and safe are a priority. This was a great location for a single women to stay. I felt safe and secure at all times. Patrick and Inez made me and my German Shepard feel right at home. Patrick shared shared many tips and suggestions for me and my dog to enjoy our time together at the beach. This is a definite return stay for me.
Patience

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Patience K
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

My girlfriend, dog and I needed to get away for the weekend so we booked a room at Bewitched & BEDazzled for a two night/three day stay in Rehoboth. The decor is fun and quirky and the house constantly smells like freshly baked cookies. I felt immediately at home as soon as I walked in. There's a nice dog run in the back and lots of furry friends around at all times, which is such a relief if you're bringing your own dog. The hot tub on the patio was a huge plus! There's no better way to send a Saturday. I would highly recommend this B&B to others. I felt well taken care of and genuinely enjoyed getting to know Patrick and Inez.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple