All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed three nights in the clark Gable room. The room was only slightly bigger than the bed but the inn was quiet, there was an outdoor shower and close to beach...walking distance.if you're looking for a low key place to stay and can overlook the overpriced rooms, then this is a good spot. To be fair,we booked the last room and were told in advance that it was small.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank thirties8
Reviewed May 17, 2013

we had an absolutely wonderful time at Bewitched and Bedazzled. Inez, the owner,
is warm and infinitely helpful. Patrick also hosts and cooks up a fantastic breakfast, not to mention
great chocolate chip cookies to snack on. the rooms were delightful. we enjoyed the jacuzzi on the porch too. very dog friendly too.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davidbe57
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We recently stayed here for our wedding weekend and had a great time! What a wonderful B&B. We loved the rooms, superb service, and food! We couldn't have hoped for anything more. We brought our dog and she had a great time as well! We would recommend this B&B to anyone wanting a first class experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 111LeaC
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an awesome experience. I am single and travel frequently so feeling comfortable and safe are a priority. This was a great location for a single women to stay. I felt safe and secure at all times. Patrick and Inez made me and my German Shepard feel right at home. Patrick shared shared many tips and suggestions for me and my dog to enjoy our time together at the beach. This is a definite return stay for me.
Patience

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Patience K
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My girlfriend, dog and I needed to get away for the weekend so we booked a room at Bewitched & BEDazzled for a two night/three day stay in Rehoboth. The decor is fun and quirky and the house constantly smells like freshly baked cookies. I felt immediately at home as soon as I walked in. There's a nice dog run in the back and lots of furry friends around at all times, which is such a relief if you're bringing your own dog. The hot tub on the patio was a huge plus! There's no better way to send a Saturday. I would highly recommend this B&B to others. I felt well taken care of and genuinely enjoyed getting to know Patrick and Inez.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple