All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had an awesome experience. I am single and travel frequently so feeling comfortable and safe are a priority. This was a great location for a single women to stay. I felt safe and secure at all times. Patrick and Inez made me and my German Shepard feel right at home. Patrick shared shared many tips and suggestions for me and my dog to enjoy our time together at the beach. This is a definite return stay for me.
Patience

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Patience K
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My girlfriend, dog and I needed to get away for the weekend so we booked a room at Bewitched & BEDazzled for a two night/three day stay in Rehoboth. The decor is fun and quirky and the house constantly smells like freshly baked cookies. I felt immediately at home as soon as I walked in. There's a nice dog run in the back and lots of furry friends around at all times, which is such a relief if you're bringing your own dog. The hot tub on the patio was a huge plus! There's no better way to send a Saturday. I would highly recommend this B&B to others. I felt well taken care of and genuinely enjoyed getting to know Patrick and Inez.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lindsey28970
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This has been a terrific experience. Inez and Patrick have been incredibly generous and gracious hosts. Our daughters and our dog felt comfortable and right at home. We weren't treated like just another customer - we felt more like family.

The details are really what sets them apart. There's a lot to share but our favorites have to be how close we are to everything, Patrick's great (from scratch) cooking, the jacuzzi, and the true charm of the house. If you're looking to get away for a bit and build some lasting family memories- Bewitched and BEDazzled is it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lopezoid
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Location was very convenient, within easy walking distance of beach and downtown restaurants and clubs. Room (we stayed in the Bogart room) was attractive, with comfortable bed and nice soaking tub. Great collection of movie star pictures and memorabilia in the room and throughout the Bedazzled building. Only quibbles about the room were that there could have been better signage for the controls operating the tub's jets and the gas fireplace, plus the dresser had limited capacity for two people with drawers that had a tendency to almost fall out. Breakfasts were top-notch, cooked from scratch by the staff, who were unfailingly helpful enjoyable to talk with. The b&b is dog-friendly, which meant that we shared the facility with several critters of various sizes and descriptions. Even as a couple that has only cats at home, we loved this, but this is not a place for guests who are in any way canine-averse. The back parking lot is pretty small; someone with a large vehicle would find access quite tight. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BobA503
Innkeeper67, Owner at Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

We enjoyed having you all so much, thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review of our property & thank you for choosing us this time and in the future! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay & that you enjoyed the gourmet breakfast on our sun porch every morning. We try our best to accommodate each of our guests' different needs & feedback like this helps us out tremendously. We apologize on not giving you proper directions on how to use the fireplace and the Jacuzzi. However your suggestion to place signage for the controls for both has been done. We have also contacted our handyman to come and repair the slide for drawer for the large three chest dresser. Our B&B is dog-friendly, and the time you all stayed we had an above average number of dogs, but as you stated they were all well behaved. The back parking lot is adequate for standard size vehicles free parking in downtown Rehoboth. We know when we are full it's tight, For large vehicles We provide a free parking pass in the summer months, and off season they can park on the street for free. . We look forward to you both returning to stay with us in the near future. Best wishes from all of us at Bewitched & BEDazzled.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We found this B&B on the Web, and consider ourselves extremely fortunate. You know what they say: dog people are the best people, and that certainly holds true here. The staff is great - very considerate and helpful. Dogs all over the place, and they (and we) couldn't have been happier. If you want to go off and leave Fido behind, they have an arrangement with a doggie day care nearby. Food is excellent and the place is very clean and comfortable. They also have several rooms with king size beds which, for us, was a critical factor. Very convenient to everything - walk to the beach, walk to the shops - but on a quiet side street. Off street parking adds to the convenience. It's great, and we'll go again. Dan & Joan

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple