I spend a night at this B&B, and it was my first at one (not for my wife). All in all, it was a very good experience. We were at the "Darrin" room. The room was not that big, but I did not expect much bigger from B&B anyway,(about the size of a regular bedroom). The room was clean, and with essential amenities (internet and flat screen tv). The bathroom was a tad too small, but clean, and functional. The best of our experience was definitely the attention provided by our host, Patrick, and his husky Rook. Patrick was very welcoming, and fully accommodating to all of our needs, and an excellent cook. The breakfast was very good, fresh, very tasty, and in perfect amounts. We had complimentary coffee and tea all through the day. I was there off season, end of October, so there were very few other guests, and the ambient was very quiet and relaxing. Patrick also was nice enough to show us other rooms, for future reference. These vary in size and amenities, so it might be worth checking if an upgrade would be worth it for you. In summary I think that this B&B offers an excellent value for the money (specially off season), and in what respects to service, which for me is very important, it was excellent. I would definitely come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Always a 20% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast