My husband and I wanted a nice getaway for our anniversary, but this B&B was terrible! From the start, the innkeeper (Inez) was rude and inconsiderate. We called ahead to let her know that we were stuck in traffic and instead of being understanding, she threatened to charge us extra if we did not arrive by 10pm. Upon arrival she did not say hi, but went straight to charge our credit card. I then said hello and she responded without making any eye contact! She was simply miserable. The room was extremely small and there was no privacy. There was a gap of about 2-3 inches between the bottom of the door to our room and the hardwood floor so we literally had to whisper when talking to each other for privacy! It was loud and we did not have a restful sleep due to early awakenings when breakfast was being made (banging in the kitchen), people walking back and forth in front of our room, loud gushes of water from the pipes in the wall every time someone above flushed the toilet, and noise from the street because the window panes were so old, thin, and cracked in some places! The breakfast was a great disappointment too. There was no buffet as advertised and they completely disregarded our dietary restrictions, despite being told ahead of time that we do not eat pork. Needless to say, we will not be recommending this place to any of our friends or family. I think people rate it well only because it is pet friendly. If you decide to waste your money on this place, good luck; hope you have a better experience than we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Always a 20% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast