Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
ComfortInn
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$149
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$246
$220
Hampton.com
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$139
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$342
$316
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$105
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$215
The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$195
All reviewshumphrey bogartjudy garland roomtv showother guestshot tubhomemade muffinsbed and breakfastget awaycharming b bdog runpet friendly placeiced teaevery morningrelaxing weekendoff street parkingthe main streetfrench toast
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We chose the B&B B&B for a weekend getaway because it is dog friendly and the friends that we were traveling with were bringing their little poodle. We were pleased to find a very quaint and charming place in a great location. Inez and her staff, Valerie and Aquila, were super sweet to us and did their best to accomodate my mom, who is temporarity in a wheelchair due to a broken ankle. Even though there are pooches running around, they are well-controlled and the place is as neat as a pin. The breakfasts were just delicious. Loved the peach muffins one morning and the french toast with gingered peached the next! The hot tub felt great on sore muscles. There were lots of nices touches like chocolates each night and complementary beach towels and chairs for guests to use during their stay. Two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been going to RB for about 11 years, 4 of which I owned my own home there. I really enjoyed the personal feeling of staying here, kind of like having my own home (without having to cook and clean), and not anything I experienced at other places I have stayed there, and I liked that is was a block off the beaten track.

It was clean and homey. My dog also had a great time.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Earlier this month my partner and I along with our cockapoo Grace, spent 2 days at Bewitched and it was absolutely wonderful. It was a home away from home; Grace roamed around as if she were home! They're very pet friendly and the breakfasts were great.
You would never know that they allow pets because there's no "doggie smell" My partner, Nancy, isn't fussy, but I am very particular about cleanliness and I had NOT one complaint...that's a miracle for me. We'll stay without the dog
Thank you very much Inez AND staff for your great hospitality, and we recommend this BnB to dog owners or not. We'll B back!!

Jackie N Nancy

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We decided last minute to swing through Rehoboth Beach for a night. There was availability here at Sea Witch. It was nice stay. Inez and Aquila were super nice. The place was clean.
The pet friendly atmosphere was excellent. The little dog run they have created was a great addition. It very close to the beach and the main strip. We walked to the Doghead Fish tavern to eat.
The room was a little small, but it had everything we needed for a night. No complaints.
Unfortunately, we had to take off early the next morning so we weren't able to take part in the breakfast, but it looked and smelled delicious.

We would definitely look this place up again if we stay in the area.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great service and food. Fun atmosphere. Proprietors stayed up late to accomodate a last-minute booking and arrival. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The Tabitha room was in the basement of the Bewitched house--all well an good, but no private bath, if you're looking for that.