First of all, my husband and I have never been to Rehoboth Beach but we always travel with our dog-child and this B&B was the only supposed dog-friendly one in the area. As advertised on their website, the dog park area (which is actually a sliver of fenced in area running along side the house) is supposed to be free to use for active dogs.The first day we wanted to use this "dog park", we got a rude phone call after 2-3 hrs stating that is was against their policy to leave a dog in the fenced in area unattended after we had already asked them for permission?! What am I paying $30 extra a night for plus a deposit?
The rooms were very small and the bed was hard and uncomfortable. With doggy included, we ended up paying over $300 a night for the holiday rate and that included a continental breakfast which again was advertised correctly. On their front door sign it says they offer a buffet style breakfast. I guess that means 1 egg, a piece of toast, coffee, and a cinnamon bun b/c that's was was offered to us each and every day. As to the atmosphere, there were 4 different people running the household none of which ever introduced themselves or asked us any questions about where we were from (the sort of normal B&B conversation. I didn't even know who the owner was until another patron pointed her out to me.
Ok, the few positive aspects, which had nothing to do with the B&B, were the town's amazing restaurants, the wonderful and very friendly guests that were also staying at the B&B, and the beaches which were clean and safe feeling. For us, we will certainly come back to Rehoboth but will rent a house instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Always a 20% Discount for booking within 48 Hours and a free upgrade if available! Free Parking - 2 blocks from boardwalk and ocean beach - Outdoor showers - Sunken hot tub - Sun filled deck - Pet play area - LED HD TVs in each room - Tax free shopping - Gourmet Breakfast - Pet friendly We supply the beach necessities, chairs and plush Beach towels. Return from the beach to the comfort of two outdoor shower rooms with full amenities including hair dryers, sinks and mirror and clean towels. All amenities are included for both our two legged and four legged guests. We provide shampoo and Furdry Towel robes for your dogs that wicks water away. On site we have a Pet Bathing station & Park that is lit and open 24/7. The two Charmed Bed and Breakfasts houses are adjoined by a common 2000 square foot resort style deck. Nap or sunbathe on the deck, stroll into our village or through our historic streets and fine homes and parks. Gather for afternoon refreshments with dessert. Stay in a romantic room with a whirlpool tub, fireplace. Savor a hearty breakfast with fresh fruit and delicious entrees made with fresh herbs grown on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bewitched & BEDazzled Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Bewitched & Bedazzled Bed And Breakfast