Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$278
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
$109
$106
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$99
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Beach View Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2006

We have stayed at Cabana Gardens before and did enjoy certain aspects of this place. It has a very convenient location, walking distance to beach, shops and restaurants. Very nice private pool area and the rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated.I do agree with a previous posting that the location is very noisy, the recycling center trucks do wake you up in the morning and the traffic is rather heavy nearby. Also the owner I think does need some schooling in people skills.He apparently thinks his sense of humor is enjoyed by others. I think when one is asked a question about the town they live in a friendly and sensible answer is more appropriate than a snide dry witted little comment. If you can ignore the noise and the owner this place is nice.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank LoveToTravelGal
Reviewed August 26, 2006

My boyfriend and I were very excited for our getaway. The place was very nice and clean. Although, beware, the recycling hub of the beach was right next to the B&B and woke us up at 8:30am. It went on for about a 1/2 hour. It was very, very loud! No way to sleep through it.

On the morning of leaving (Sunday morning), we were a tad late checking out. I asked the owner, Gary, what time check out was, he said 11am, it was then 11:15. I told him that I didn't know that and that we would pack and leave right away. About 20 minutes later, he banged at the door. I said we were just finishing up and that we would be out in 5 minutes. The door was open and he saw that we were packing up. He unneccesarily said "if you are not out in 10 minutes, I will call the police".

We were stunned by his hostile behavior! To say that to a guest, was very inappropriate and extremely rude. Due to his bizarre and uncalled for behavior and the fact of the very loud trucks that wake you up at 8:30pm I would never again stay there.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank seanandbonnie
Reviewed April 23, 2005

Cabana Gardens was small, quiet, cute and very, very clean! It is also in a great location a few minutes walk from the beach, boardwalk, great restaurants and nightlfie. The innkeeper was also very, very nice! Good, healthy breakfast too. We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2004