“Loved the Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I selected Cabana Gardens for a fairly last-minute get away and was delighted with the place. My room was small but just fine for me alone, and the gatherings at the pool after being out on the beach satisfied my desire for casual conversation. The pool is small but the pool area is secluded and serene which makes it the perfect retreat after mornings on a crowded beach! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DJMurray
There are newer reviews for Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I have been enjoying the hospitality of the Cabana Gardens and inn keeper, Gary, for several years. Our room is always neat and clean, cool and we especially enjoy having breakfast on the covered deck. The environment is quiet and relaxing. The pool is private, clean and very relaxing! The location to the main street in Rehoboth is key; close to some of the nicer dining areas in Rehoboth. The beach is a couple of blocks away. We always feel welcome.

Room Tip: There are a couple of properties connected with the bed and breakfast: some overlook the pool, othe...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debby1212355
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was either the 8th or 9th time to stay at the Cabana Gardens. We've stayed at a few other B&Bs in Rehoboth, but once we found Cabana Gardens, nothing else compares. The B&B is always clean, the staff is friendly and we always look forward to seeing them each year. The guests are equally as friendly, and the place just has a very welcoming feel for everyone. It's close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. You park, and everything else is within walking distance. The pool is always a great way to cool off after a day at the beach. I recommend this place to anyone looking for the perfect getaway to the beach!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with access to the deck.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here many times over the last six years - a perfect location with lovely views, clean and comfortable and a great host. Highly recommend Cabana Gardens if you want a relaxing beach vacation.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was our first visit at Rehobeth July 2012.. Not knowing what to expect was quite nerve wrecking, however, Michael n I were very pleased with the overall cleanliness of the room, reasonably priced, everything worked properly n the king sz bed was very roomy n comfy (could use a touch of Martha Stewart decor though).. The location is really close walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants.. Gary and the staff were soo nice, welcoming and pleasant, we felt at home!! We are already anticipating another trip before the end of summer or even early fall n would highly and warmly recommend Cabana Gardens B&B :)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This B&B in Rehoboth is clean and comfortable and the price is not bad. The positives: air conditioning, decent pool, proximity to shops, restaurants, and beach, wireless internet. Negatives: not at all charming, decor is plain, linens and furniture are cheap quality. Worst of all is the innkeeper who is cranky and parsimonious. There's a list of dos and don'ts on the back of the bedroom door. Food at breakfast time is doled out with miserly condescension, the coffee is weak and tepid. Breakfast is served for one hour only each morning, and the selection at most nursing homes or hospitals would be of higher quality. Requests for anything are treated by the innkeeper as though an imposition. I would definitely NOT stay here again unless I couldn't find anything better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gregoreite
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here two nights in June 2012. It was easy to book a room and the price was right comparatively (I had been looking for awhile). I liked the information he sent in the mail before the trip. Gary was a really nice guy upon arrival and remembered our names and information we shared with him about our trip. The room was clean and the pool was nice. We also enjoyed using the deck.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple