WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Wonderful B&B Close to the Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Bowling Green, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful B&B Close to the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

A clean and comfortable B&B within a few blocks of the boardwalk, beach, dinning and shopping. The gardens and beautiful swimming pool were well maintained. The innkeeper and staff were all friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed coming back to this B&B after another stay several years ago.

Room Tip: We picked one of the rooms with a king bed and deck area facing the lake and beach.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Washington, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Cabana Gardens B&B is just two blocks from the beautiful beaches at Rehoboth, and within easy walking distance of many top restaraunts, bars and boutiques. Modern, reasonably appointed rooms with a nice continental breakfast each morning. No complaints at all...plus Gary was an excellent host!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is a beautiful and very clean Bed & Breakfast! Could walk everywhere, so didn't have to pay for parking. I having been going on vacation to Rehoboth Beach for 38 years on vacation and this is the best value. Bed and Breakfast was quite and has a pool, in town. When I was there the pool was not opened yet but I plan on coming back again this summer.

• Stayed May 2012
Harrisburg, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and I just spent the past two days at Cabana Gardens and had a wonderful time. Gary was so nice, and had the place in fantastic condition. We especially loved the location. It's back on a quiet street, but within easy walking distance to so many fun places. (Dogfish Head brewpub leading the list.) The parking lot is a bit small so if you go there with a huge truck or camper, you may have to park on the street, but that's the only drawback I can think of. Overall, it was a perfect place to stay for a weekend getaway; we will definitely be returning.

Phila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

had another wonderful stay at gary's place. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the location is amazing, along a quiet street in rehoboth beach, yet 3 minutes at the most from all of the action. Will definetly return..

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Smithsburg, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have written many reviews of this property. Let me just say that once again I have had a delightful stay at the Cabana Gardens. Gary, the innkeeper, continues to run a top notch place. Clean as always, quiet, relaxing, and what a great array of guests to get to know. This time around there were folks from Ireland and Canada. He's added WiFi to the property, which I think was my only complaint in any of my other reviews. My friends and I will be back again next summer!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

My boyfriend and I were scheduled to stay at Cabana Gardens from Sunday - Wednesday, but we enjoyed our stay so much, we stayed until Saturday! I admit, I had read a few bad reviews prior to my booking our vacation, but I only have positive comments for this clean, friendly, and convenient B&B! First, our reservation confirmation arrived in the mail with a pleasant note from the owner, Gary, who is the sweetest guy! Neither me or my boyfriend had ever been to Rehoboth, so when we arrived Gary showed us a map with all of the hot spots to visit.

Every morning, Gary provided a very nice continental breakfast (the muffins were warm and yummy and coffee was bottomless) and chatted with the guests. The rooms were always immaculate - housekeeping did an excellent job! We had to change rooms because we extended our stay - but we liked the second room even better than our first...we still had access to the spacious deck...and both rooms featured cute wicker furniture! The king sized bed was a huge plus too! The pool was also very clean, had plenty of chaise lounges, adorable landscaping, and was a great place to socialize with the other guests. And, everything in Rehoboth was within a short walking distance. We parked our car once (for free in the Cabana Garndes lot), and never had to use it until we left for home.

You may read other comments about the location being next to the recycling plant...well, guess what...so are two huge hotels...honestly, it was no big deal - a little bit of noise in the morning and it was done. And, another reviewer complained that the towels were blue so they couldn't be bleached...hello...they were Martha Stewart Living towels! And they were always freshly laundered!

Bottom line...you have got to stay at this well maintained, clean, and adorable B&B! We plan to visit again as soon as possible!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple