“Great breakfast spot in Rehoboth” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Treat

Royal Treat
Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great breakfast spot in Rehoboth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

A nice little spot for breakfast and the beach. Fast friendly service. The omelette was amazing. Also had to try the hot cakes and I was not disappointed. Good thing I was going for a bike ride that day because I could barely move afterwards. We will visit again next time here!

1 Thank GreatoneJ

Bowie, Maryland
“BEST BREAKFAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

This place has such an amazing down south atmosphere, family owned and operated for 30 years. They serve you insane amounts of food, enough for breakfast the next day, and the wait staff is impeccable. Couldn't have been happier! Try the Italian toast!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Travescence
Hershey, pa
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have breakfast here almost everyday while we are at the beach. I love sitting on the screened in porch watching people walk by. The food is nothing fancy, but its good. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is b/c sometimes the homefries are a little overdone.

• Visited July 2013
Mays Landing, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute Resturant, Great Food and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this resturant on TripAdvisor and chose it because of the reviews and we are definitely glad we did. This resturant is very cute, but more importantly the breakfast food was amazing. The portions were very generous and the staff was very friendly. We are looking forward to eating here again during our next trip to Rehoboth.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Meredith H
Harrisburg PA
“Consistently high quality food and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Generous portions of breakfast, delicious ice cream sundaes, I cannot rave enough how wonderful this place is. Family owned and operated, everyone who works there is friendly and try to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. I eat breakfast here every time I visit Rehoboth Beach and high quality ice cream sundaes are a great way to break up a day at the beach.

• Visited June 2014